Tom Clancy The Division March 8th XBOX ONE PS4 and PC

Lots of fun. Lots of activities.
And the mission/level design has been fantastic so far. That one space shuttle museum mission with the boss jumping out of the flames looked so damn cool.

I've been busy since Friday and finally managed to get the game yesterday. If anyone is on PC and would like to add me: ZeroRegret

The Division is a home run so far.

don't you tube tell it. folks just make videos to piss on one game for insert reasons. at this point they will never be happy

no wounder gabe said there will be no half life 3. all they would do is mitch mitch mitch about it

NPC's hit so hard! Lower-level bad guys ripping thru my armor so fast.
Also... those damn Hyenas charging towards you, screaming and waving their baton... then killing you with 2 hits. :smh:
And... those damn robot ankle slicers! Hate those damn things.

NPC's hit so hard! Lower-level bad guys ripping thru my armor so fast.
Also... those damn Hyenas charging towards you, screaming and waving their baton... then killing you with 2 hits. :smh:
And... those damn robot ankle slicers! Hate those damn things.
I noticed this too... Harder to solo some stuff this time around
Fought my first tank in a side mission last night under geared and it was hell. It was the last part of the mission so I kept respawning over and over until I got lucky :lol:

Tried to do a story mission on hard last night with a full group

**** took 2 hours. Never again man. Those damn hyenas will one-shot you if they make contact and you'll get 3-shot by gunfire so its pretty much a forced down

Chem Launcher and Healing Drone are pretty much mando

don't you tube tell it. folks just make videos to piss on one game for insert reasons. at this point they will never be happy

no wounder gabe said there will be no half life 3. all they would do is mitch mitch mitch about it

People on YouTube just creating content so they can pay bills. Any views are good views.

AND

A decent amount of gamers are extremely unhappy depressed people who depend on games to do it for them. They have the time to terrorize people and companies on the internet until they get their way - and then when the high from that inevitably dies off they move to the next thing to complain about. I think these companies listening to the trolls and trying to please EVERYONE was an enormous mistake and over correction.

Finally after grinding since Friday got to Gear score 350,anybody know what gear score capps @? Man I Love this game and yes i agree with you get these clowns that nic pic @ everything the games does or does not do. Stop playing then and quite running it for everyone else.

Last edited:
People on YouTube just creating content so they can pay bills. Any views are good views.

AND

A decent amount of gamers are extremely unhappy depressed people who depend on games to do it for them. They have the time to terrorize people and companies on the internet until they get their way - and then when the high from that inevitably dies off they move to the next thing to complain about. I think these companies listening to the trolls and trying to please EVERYONE was an enormous mistake and over correction.
Looking at Destiny :nerd:

Finally after grinding since Friday got to Gear score 350,anybody know what gear score capps @? Man I Love this game and yes i agree with you you get these clowns that nic pic @ everything the games does or does not do. Stop playing then and quite running it for everyone else.
Guy on my friends list is at like 442 :lol:

Finally after grinding since Friday got to Gear score 350,anybody know what gear score capps @? Man I Love this game and yes i agree with you you get these clowns that nic pic @ everything the games does or does not do. Stop playing then and quite running it for everyone else.

Highest I've seen is 465. When Tidal Basin drops, you'll need at least 425 to enter it.

I'm at world tier 4 now. Grinding out Commendations for the patches. I already had a bunch complete that I never turned in. I need to start going after the Hunter masks and the Snitch cards now.

Damn, you guys are fast. I just got up to Lvl21. Soloing takes longer, of course.
Plus I've been following the Internet's advice... saving all the Side Missions still I reach Lvl 25 or so.

Back
Top Bottom