Tom & Jerry Illuminati?

Interesting. Not as interesting as your "civilization on the moon" tho.

grin.gif

I just feel like all the attention towards the 'secrets' of the Illuminati defeats the whole purpose of it being a secret. Same goes for thiscartoon..they're obviously mocking Hollywood, I don't think it should be taken as much more than that

first jay z, now tom and jerry? jesus christ, why dont we just say everyone is in the $#@%!% illuminati and call it a day

damn what ever happened to tom chasing jerry and always getting his @#@ kicked? the vid posted makes one think too much.

tom and jerry should be simple cat and mouse chases and not being able to die no matter what kind of explosives are used

Originally Posted by jimmybeanz

completely unsure how the video proves that
it doesn't prove nothing

but like

dude said

Danny Almonte wrote:
1:05 PM damn what ever happened to tom chasing jerry and always getting his @#@ kicked? the vid posted makes one think too much. tom and jerry should besimple cat and mouse chases and not being able to die no matter what kind of explosives are used

its kind of odd and just too much

a little kid wouldnt even understand it

Pushing it.

I come on here and every week and there must be atleast 1 or 2 threads using the concept of a "secret society", trying to hard.

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

Yes of course they're part of the Illuminati. Just like Jay Z and Jared from Subway

nerd.gif

recap on that...i def missed that one

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

Yes of course they're part of the Illuminati. Just like Jay Z and Jared from Subway

laugh.gif
man dudes is pushing it these days with this illuminati %%%

Back
Top Bottom