Tom & Jerry Illuminati?

d9715fe097e2c54b31749d21d62d42297f5f99b.gif

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

Originally Posted by CaBron James 23

Originally Posted by CROSSISOM

That sounds like a reach though. What's the correlation between 60 days to lose weight and the 360 degrees of physical existance of humanity? All you did was put a three in front of it.

Let me guess...

"Jared wears glasses, so he can't see with his eyes. You should know about the all seeing eye on the dollar. Subway emphasizes the use of 5 dollars, and five one dollar bills would have multiple eyes. Jared also has multiple eyes, as do most of society. His multiple eyes needing help seeing are a symbol of American societies multiple eyes not being able to see what's going on."
indifferent.gif

It was a joke because I made it up. I made it up cuz OP is an idiot. Op is an idiot because he believes this crap. Youre an idiot because you believed my crap.
laugh.gif
Ha ha. Hilarious

Anyone who believes ANY of this crap needs to reconsider life. Anyone in who tries to pass themself off as some enlightened being who has tapped into any "secret" is strictly for entertainment purposes (especially the charlatan in this thread talking about the moon and stars and green clovers and blue diamonds). Soundin like Lucky Charms.
I think you need to reconsider your own life sir. Alot of this illuminati stuff is BS, or more accurately a diversion. There are however, somevery real secrets in this thing we call life. There is much more to our existence than working, paying bills and dying. I truly feel sorry for those whodon't realize this. One day my boy, one day.

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

Anyone who believes ANY of this crap needs to reconsider life. Anyone in who tries to pass themself off as some enlightened being who has tapped into any "secret" is strictly for entertainment purposes (especially the charlatan in this thread talking about the moon and stars and green clovers and blue diamonds). Soundin like Lucky Charms.
qft.

I want y'all to answer these series of simple questions for me and tell me if i'm reaching or not....

what was the date of the MTV awards this year when Ye snatched the mic from Taylor Swift?

eek.gif

so it was really Taylor Swift that caused Tupac's death at the age of 7 years old?
then Kanye decided to take the mic from her 13 years after and tell everyone the truth but couldn't because he was drunk?

Maybe the Illuminati set up Pac and tried to kill Kanye's career by putting black magic in the bottle of Henn he was drinking.

Dudes are wild simpleminded....just answer the questions and stop reaching for lulz.

I'll show you something and you can decide if its a reach or not.

Taylor Swift's Twitter anyone?

Her favorite number?

Back
Top Bottom