Tommy Hilfiger Clothing.

I was looking through the Tommy Hilfiger website and remember it being big back in the 90's. Anyone still wear the brand? Me personally I haven't bought anything from them for a long time but don't mind wearing since they do carry nice things here and there and also just picked up 2 polo shirts from there sale on line.

I don't think the clothes is bad. I have a few Hilfiger sweaters that were picked on the cheap that look good for dress up purposes.

Last year they changed up their look and I was actually quite impressed. The look was a lot more modern (similar to J.Crew).
Now they looked like changed it somewhat and their back to their traditional look.

Originally Posted by 4318MichaelJohnson4318

black people took those oprah rumors serious
So did this guy:
rich_hil.jpeg

Originally Posted by MarcMac360

in the words of the pimp.....

POLO f.... dat hilfiger
See I love and will always love Polo, but I think polo has transitioned to a hype and hood-rich setting.. I give it a few more years and it will either 
1) die out

2) get so expensive that low-income cats wont be able to afford it.

Originally Posted by sillyputty

So did this guy:
rich_hil.jpeg

This dude makes me sick....I think it was Malta who posted a New Yorker article on this kid in the Music Forum a while back.  Dude needs to be slapped. 

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

So did this guy:
rich_hil.jpeg

This dude makes me sick....I think it was Malta who posted a New Yorker article on this kid in the Music Forum a while back.  Dude needs to be slapped. 

Who is this guy again?

Originally Posted by SoLeCiTy

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

So did this guy:
rich_hil.jpeg

Who is this guy again?
Tommy Hilfiger's son. Dude is a complete tool...

I have a few boys that work in the 5th Ave Tommy so I have a few items from there. Not bad. I have this nice bomber jacket, only logo is on the sleeve near the wrist so it isnt a big deal. Also a few v-neck sweaters which have the logo on the chest which I wish werent there but whatever. 65% off. 
pimp.gif
They do have a few nice boots too.

POLO f.... dat hilfiger
See I love and will always love Polo, but I think polo has transitioned to a hype and hood-rich setting.. I give it a few more years and it will either 
1) die out

I don't think polo is trying to be cheap enough for low-income cats

Originally Posted by Kramer

POLO f.... dat hilfiger
1) die out

I don't think polo is trying to be cheap enough for low-income cats
^ I feel you but it has sure hit rock-bottom from it's prestige rep. it once had

I went into one of their outlets last year and saw some pretty neat rugbys they ahd for sail...

I do own a couple of TH suits tho...
pimp.gif

Yeah, I remember this brand was the thing to wear back in the day. Went into the outlet once and their stuff isn't that bad, but I don't think I would every buy it again.

tommy upped their quality especially on their hoodies a couple years ago. I got a simple black tommy hoodie for christmas and it does the job. Replaced my 12 year old black/red polo hoodie very nicely.

1) die out

You can't be serious 
roll.gif
roll.gif

I have a couple of Tommy button-ups that I wear for work. My kids have a few sweaters. That's about it though.

I remember back in the middle shcool everyone had Tommy Hilfiger and Nautica.

Now I think back and remember how stupid it was to judge someone on whether they had a square, boat, or a horse logo on their polo shirt.
30t6p3b.gif

I think polo is trying to cater to the hypebeasts and those with a hefty set of disposable income and set themselves apart from who they were by raising prices they way they're doing. I believe ralph is becoming greedy and it's why i'm not supporting him anymore.

tommy on the other hand has been putting quality in their work and I would say it's still moderately priced.

Back
Top Bottom