Tommy Hilfiger Clothing.

Lol @ Tommy EVER being superior to Ralph. Tommy eating scraps these days (not to say that's because of the quality of their gear, Tommy got some ****)

Again, mid 1990s Tommy - Outdoor, Surplus, Alpine, Motorcycle, 96 Stadium Games, Lotus, Sailing - those lines have pieces that can go toe to toe with a lot of Lo. Certainly, it's on par with just about any post-2000 Lo.

I think there's a small age window (maybe born like '82 -84 or so) where you could have come up and seen Polo, Nautica, and Tommy as sort of three peas in the same pod, and perceived Tommy to be the hottest, just based on the zeitgeist. If you missed out on understanding the history of RL and weren't familiar with the true apex of the brand, which you pretty much had to born in 1980 or earlier to have experienced, then you just say those three brands as competitors on equal footing. And, there was certainly a time when TH was the hottest and most ubiquitous. So, I understand why some people might feel that way. It's a pretty narrow understanding of the two brands, but it was certainly something that people of a certain age might have actually experienced.

More TH pics

And, this is coming from somebody who, with the exception of my Nike sneakers, is usually in Polo head to toe every day I'm not at work.

People are free to offer their opinions, obviously. But, I don't see most people who are doing so as having established any reason why others should listen to them.

Last edited:
like  bip said above, at one time tommy hilfiger WAS the most IN brand to wear. i love both brands, and both brands have good pieces the spectrum. same with nautica....

i got a lot of dope things from the. they did COME UP hard body tho…. i got some dress shirts where the logo is hidden and i get mad love for em from both guys and womenz lol…. but again like with any brand please do not be the cat buying the manikin talking bout you fly because manikin are never fly!

i got a lot of dope things from the. they did COME UP hard body tho…. i got some dress shirts where the logo is hidden and i get mad love for em from both guys and womenz lol…. but again like with any brand please do not be the cat buying the manikin talking bout you fly because manikin are never fly!

the what now?

born in '83 so Polo, Tommy, Nautica, even Haily Hanson were kind of part of the same group. Columbia jackets too. As a kid i preferred Tommy over Ralph because of the logo.

Copped this during the winter. Didn't cop because it was Tommy, but in spite of it being Tommy. The coat was fresh to me & there weren't a gang of logos.

[QUOTE name="MarcMac360"]
Originally Posted by MarcMac360

in the words of the pimp.....

POLO f.... dat hilfiger

See I love and will always love Polo, but I think polo has transitioned to a hype and hood-rich setting.. I give it a few more years and it will either 
1) die out
2) get so expensive that low-income cats wont be able to afford it.

[/quote]

Well...

I wear Tommy just based off my nostalgia from the 90's when I was a kid. It's definitely harder to find things I'll wear, but I bought this jacket over the winter.

Actually down. :nthat: Collar doesn't crumple. :nthat: The small logo on the chest. :nthat: $40. :nthat:

Last edited:
Copped this during the winter. Didn't cop because it was Tommy, but in spite of it being Tommy. The coat was fresh to me & there weren't a gang of logos.
Copped this in a darker brown for the winter. Warm, and fit well.

Also copped an olive spring parka as well. Fits nice, nice little fishtail as well.

rocked their carpenter and baggy jeans like no other back in the day. Recently bought a pair of bootcut jeans from their outlet store, not bad.

Recently grabbed these shirts off their website. Been awhile since I wore TH, but I'm slowly getting back into the brand.

I wear Tommy just based off my nostalgia from the 90's when I was a kid. It's definitely harder to find things I'll wear, but I bought this jacket over the winter.

Actually down. :nthat: Collar doesn't crumple. :nthat: The small logo on the chest. :nthat: $40. :nthat:

I haven't worn Tommy in probably 20 years, but this is nice. I'm shocked Tommy and Nautica are still in Macy's. I guess somebodies buying it.

I'd probably take the logo off :lol:

Back
Top Bottom