Toni Harris "I believe im going to be the first female NFL player"

If ol’ Girl was like a 190 lb Samoan ex rugby player or something, I’d give her a fighting chance. But at her size, there’s literally not a single chance in hell she makes the L.

DC9RsPdUQAAbQDm.jpg

This is Bo Scarborough in the 10th grade. She would be crippled for life if she tried to get in this mans way, even as a 16 year old, let alone a grown *** NFL player.
This dude has to be lying about his age lol. Sports parents are the worst at doing this. Holding them back years so they can be grown men at the 11th grade

If ol’ Girl was like a 190 lb Samoan ex rugby player or something, I’d give her a fighting chance. But at her size, there’s literally not a single chance in hell she makes the L.

DC9RsPdUQAAbQDm.jpg

This is Bo Scarborough in the 10th grade. She would be crippled for life if she tried to get in this mans way, even as a 16 year old, let alone a grown *** NFL player.

1574405482043.png

she needs to practice either punting, fg kicking, or being a holder during fg’s. carli lloyd trying to get in the nfl before her.

One good thing about this social media era is how the tomboy chicks get all glammed up now too, word to softball players.

Back
Top Bottom