Toni Harris "I believe im going to be the first female NFL player"

5F924EF9-1EBF-4782-85CA-4EBD50302525.gif
5f924ef9-1ebf-4782-85ca-4ebd50302525-gif.2281669

If any sport that I would say women are more equipped for would be some of the events in gymnastics.

Maybe someone with a better understanding can chime in?

If any sport that I would say women are more equipped for would be some of the events in gymnastics.

Maybe someone with a better understanding can chime in?
someone find that one dude who started the whole qualifying gymnastics for the Olympics thread where he was talking to only himself and giving play by play commentary as if we're all watching PBS with him:rofl:

She beat a whole bunch of other dudes to get there tho right

Last edited:
Screenshot (189).png

For the NTers thinking that she is too small. It's doable but it will be difficult for her. I honestly think a team will pick her up for the novelty but I would like to see it happen for black women regardless.
Holliday was one of the fastest players in college football and a great track athlete... No chance this woman will make it to the NFL... The only way would be as a publicity stunt

He can't win in this situation. If he fights her, It looks a kind of way. If not, he will get judged. Nothing he could've done

This is an example of when being overly-progressive goes wrong. Certain physical sports don't need to co-mingle
He could just wrestle her like every other dude she had to beat to get there.

They didn’t say how many forfeits total she had to get to states. He gave her like four himself.

This kid didn’t have a bunch of losses so doubt he was scared of losing.

In an age where we express outrage and ridicule over men beating on, exerting force with and being overly aggressive to women, we want specific platforms where its ok??? Please let me know which is it, so I can know how I'm supposed to feel about all this ****.

Thread riddle with toxic masculinity. Ya should be ashamed.

And yes she will be demolished playing any d3 team much less at the pro level.

I doubt any of them wanted to wrestler her either. Just the reality of it all and that’s assuming they “all”, don’t know how many, went through with it

Back
Top Bottom