Tony Gonzalez has a DimePiece.... October Gonzalez Appreciation

Tony did the right thing...not signing marriage papers...more men need to learn from him.

Originally Posted by Chicityk7

THE ONLY REason yall beasting cuz she's semi-naked if she had on clothes she would ba a solid 7
shes fully clothed in all but one picture.
indifferent.gif

THE ONLY REason yall beasting cuz she's semi-naked if she had on clothes she would ba a solid 7

1. She's naked in ONE PICTURE.

2. Go back and look at the other pics, since you apparently came to that conclusion after only looking at one friggin picture. That looks like a 7 to you?

Originally Posted by JD617

1. She's naked in ONE PICTURE.

2. Go back and look at the other pics, since you apparently came to that conclusion after only looking at one friggin picture. That looks like a 7 to you?
Don't even bother with dude, remember this is NT, where everyone dates only dimes.
grin.gif

Chick is baddd!
devil.gif

AYO no man love...but i always wished i had one of those powerful heman jawlines my dude has.
in older times he would have probally been a general in my army with a chin like that.

Originally Posted by ChampionEdition

in older times he would have probably been a general in my army with a chin like that.
roll.gif

Chick is African American?

Back
Top Bottom