Tony Parker now has his own shoe: Zoom Flight Club

Nike Zoom Flight Club.

You dont have to tell me what they resemble?? takes?

parker-signature-1.jpg
If you are the starting point guard for a three-time champion team and you average about 20 points a game, shouldn't you have a signature sneaker by now? Well, in reality, that player is none other than Tony Parker . His years of hard work has finally paid off shoe-wise. Nike has blessed Parker with his first signature sneaker dubbed the Nike Zoom Flight Club.

Inspired by the San Antonio Spurs colorway, this shoe features a predominately white perforated upper with black accents on the midsole, heel and tongue area. It may seem very familiar to you because it is almost an exact carbon copy of Gary Payton's Zoom Flight 98. Did Nike finally do Parker right or does it look like they created this sneaker in the spur of the moment? Via Marquee Sole.

not bad... not every shoe needs a BIG swoosh on it. many models have a small swoosh in key locations. ie hyperflights, ultraflights, zoom 2k3s, lebron 3s.

if an upper is plain, its plain.. thats fine in my book.

tacky to a whole new level with that swoosh imo.

Yeah this was posted in the GP thread... but these aren't retros, are they?

thts old news...
they r some sort of remodel on the old style, this looked like the son of glove~
just like the fun police looked like flight five B hybrid KG IIIs...

JR Smith wore these during the SlamDunk... so technically not a TP sig?
84800870.jpg

yeah these belong in the nike thread. and they do have tp's logo on the back side , but i dont know if they are his sig shoe. ill cop this colorway tho.

AI's were the first thing that came to mind. I have a pair of the X's and like them a lot. Just wish the pump system didn't fail on one of'm.

Originally Posted by MJsaver

Originally Posted by Untitled

its not his shoe if it doesn't have his name on it....
^^^^ TRUE.......never thought about it but true.
eyes.gif
Got that right.

Zoom Kobe IV. Zoom Lebron VI. Air Jordan XX3.

Zoom Flight Club? Gimme a break, that's just another fusion inspired release, not a new sig. shoe.

Back
Top Bottom