Tony Parker now has his own shoe: Zoom Flight Club

Originally Posted by LovingggBasketball

Take a look at The Sneaker's Peak at thebasketballblogger.com. I kinda like the New Lebron Soldier III. Tony can't keep getting injured if he is getting his own shoes.

dude, stop spaming

Originally Posted by stevedensmore

I got a pair to ball in. I'm not too sure about them though. I'm used to shoes with more support in the arches like the Jordan's and Kobe's have. Plus they seem to fit tight, I can barely zip them all the way up when laced and I have skinny ankles.

I have nowhere near wide feet but when I tried them on I could only get the zipper about halfway up. Wonder if they stretch out a bit when you are breakingthem in. I did have both pairs of the original air zoom glove (black/white/red and white/black/mean green) and I do remember those were rather tight too butthey did get better after playing ball in them for a few weeks.

nike-zoom-flight-club-tf-invisible-pack.jpg

more pics at rmkstore

Invisible pack huh?......lol....... invisible is right, because they will not be seen in my closet.

i love these shoes to ball and just are overall comfy

i already have 3 pairs but for 42$ i might have to add a few more

^got the all black ones too for $40 at Marshalls. Not bad for beaters. I heard its a great shoe for basketball.

these are on sale for 79.99 at footlocker and i seen them 89.99 at champs. the more i ball in them, the more i need another pair for when these get murdered.

these are on sale for 79.99 at footlocker and i seen them 89.99 at champs. the more i ball in them, the more i need another pair for when these get murdered.

Back
Top Bottom