Tony Yayo Puts Young Buck, Olivia, & The Game's Business On Blast

some of these rappers are girls. talkin bout other people's business....

when i become a rapper, i'mma diss him first.

I don't care for these cats, but not gonna lie, this is entertaining... Yayo is a funny dude.

and I believe every word...

Buck
smh.gif
...[/keyshawn johnson] come on man [/keyshawnjohnson]

Originally Posted by deepinthajeep

some of these rappers are girls. talkin bout other people's business....

when i become a rapper, i'mma diss him first.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Yayo is hilarious real talk.
"he took the $75,000 and he was backed up on dem mortgages dog and he spent his money on dem pizzles"
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

How yayo said duke ate some chick out and he aint beat
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Man I'm not gonna lie but it's hard not to laugh but i cant blame buck he was on drugs but damn cant blame yayo or 50

Yayo is a clown but I do believe that buck is probably in bad shape. If he owes 50 3 albums my dude buck is finished.
smh.gif

I kinda feel bad for buck. He probably get spending and spending because he figured he was on lock under gunit for 3 more albums, so the money was gonna keepcoming in

"He be lyin on his youie" lol. Buck just need to be the bigger man and just leave dude alone. We know Buck messed up right now. No need to keeplettin us know.

"Ill let yall figure out whose box Buck ate"

1 minute later

"so the $#%*@ ate Olivia's cooch"

lmao

Yayo is a scrub. Dude comes into the local TGI Fridays asking for the employee discount EVERY time he comes in. How the hell you gonna ask for 25% off of a $14bill?

laugh.gif
, I don't have a video recorder on my cell or it woulda been done months ago. I see this guy everywhere cause he lives 10 minutes away from me,whipping around his Bentley that 50 copped him
laugh.gif
. Dude threw a party last year and invited the teeny boppers from my old high school, I think he wasexpecting to get some young {()} or something. Girls showed up, annihilated his bar and left
laugh.gif
. Tell me how you cant pull drunk highschool girls?

Ever since he moved out here he's been attempting to get with the HS chicks
laugh.gif
. I would slide him some of your work, but he'll probably ask if he canput beats on layaway, or at least get a discounted price.

Next time I see him I'll say something. Not like he's a person of importance anymore, it would just be like walking up to a random person asking forthe time
laugh.gif
. Maybe we can get him to put people on blast over a beat? Dude cant rhyme for %#$% so that would be the best option.

yeah...he is a lame...its just just certain stuff u dont do..and he talking about how the street game messed up...(Charles Barkley) Turrible (Charles Barkley)

^ yea real talk, you cant in one sentence swear on how real of a N' you is, then turn around and get on some female-trait gossip bullshii likethat....straight contradictions.

Back
Top Bottom