Tony Yayo Puts Young Buck, Olivia, & The Game's Business On Blast

G-Units wack now anyways Yayos been wack since them Free Yayo shirts came out years ago, he's a straight clownnnn.

Originally Posted by N3FF 3000

I think he was expecting to get some young {()} or something. Girls showed up, annihilated his bar and left
laugh.gif
. Tell me how you cant pull drunk highschool girls?
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Ever since he moved out here he's been attempting to get with the HS chicks
laugh.gif
. I would slide him some of your work, but he'll probably ask if he can put beats on layaway, or at least get a discounted price.
laugh.gif
at the thought of a TGI Fridays employee clowning yayosbankroll...whats the world coming to-

^ Can you read B? He said Yayo goes into TGI Fridays asking for a discount. So if he copped a beat, he'd want a discount on that too. Never said he clownedhis bankroll. Not that hard to understand really.

Originally Posted by UNtroubled YOUTH

^ Can you read B? He said Yayo goes into TGI Fridays asking for a discount. So if he copped a beat, he'd want a discount on that too. Never said he clowned his bankroll. Not that hard to understand really.

2bodyguard.jpg

my fault B...i just noticed dude had like 3 posts in here with various degrees of hate on yayo...maybe you should go back and read em again B cause he def hating B - maybe yayo smashed someone close to him at one of them parties...

asking for a discount/free food at a spot like that is just the hood thing to do...my fams still to this day will scheme on free wendys or taco bell just cause...not that the $5 or whatever it is is gonna hurt them...but dudes like to get over its not that serious B...proceed

Fat Joe don't got NINJA money
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Yayo is an idiot.
but seriously, if he wasn't so funny i'd be
smh.gif

some people think they're so much better cuz they were getting $ 1-2 years before the new guy
grin.gif

EDIT: we got ninja assassin money
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by iHateTimeDotCom

Originally Posted by Kingtre

asking for a discount/free food at a spot like that is just the hood thing to do...my fams still to this day will scheme on free wendys or taco bell just cause...not that the $5 or whatever it is is gonna hurt them...but dudes like to get over its not that serious B...proceed
nah u dont do #$$* like that... especially when u a #$@!*% millionaire... its just not cool...

"the hood" thing to do... please...
laugh.gif
well if you ever become one don't do it- my originalpoint was that hes a hood dude that got catapulted to fame and a whole lot of $ - dudes act a fool when that happens so i can def see him in a restaurantmessing with the waitress asking for a discount or free food...maybe people just have diff sense of humor - but like i said to imply thats hes broke iscomical...

again proceed with the group hate....i think son is funny and i got SOD in the car right now...i thought he was funny back in the gunit hayday and as he gotmore money he can just do more outlandish things and make me laugh more
laugh.gif

we got ninja assassin money

exactly what i mean
roll.gif

I dont blame Yayo for putting Buck's business on broadway like that. Buck acted like a broad, so he got treated like one.

What some ppl look at like a discount/hookup, others look at like getting over. I dont care how much money I got, if I could get something cheaper, why not?

- WEAK. i swear man, i have no idea how cats get all excited over that soap opera BS today. growing up i always found those NY radio shows extremely lame......

a meal at applebees fam? he said the #%%@ was $14 damn dollars...

i could see if it was some expensive #%%@... thats just beyond cheap...

if u that cheap bring a +*+@@! coupon... how u gone ask somebody who dont make #%%@ compared to u for they discount?

u just look like a bum...

remember this is $14 we're talkin about to a supposed millionaire... if u buy the bar out and all that good stuff y u cant spend $14 on food.... thats pathetic
Like dude said, if I can get something for cheap or free, why not? Don't matter how much money you got, if you grew up with that mentality oftryin' to get over on some !*+% then you gonna stay with that mentality.

laugh.gif
, I'm not a Fridays Employee, I have 2 friends that work there so I'm there alot. How exactly am I hating...?

Originally Posted by Ricardo Malta

a meal at applebees fam? he said the #%%@ was $14 damn dollars...

i could see if it was some expensive #%%@... thats just beyond cheap...

if u that cheap bring a +*+@@! coupon... how u gone ask somebody who dont make #%%@ compared to u for they discount?

u just look like a bum...

remember this is $14 we're talkin about to a supposed millionaire... if u buy the bar out and all that good stuff y u cant spend $14 on food.... thats pathetic
Like dude said, if I can get something for cheap or free, why not? Don't matter how much money you got, if you grew up with that mentality of tryin' to get over on some !*+% then you gonna stay with that mentality.
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

cmon now..like seriously..stop defending this %%$*@% @+$ dude..first of all dude say that the street game/rap game messed up..but u out here like wendywilliams or summin..rocking a iced out crack plate but asking for a discount at TGI fridays..i grew up in the hood part of my life..we asked for discounts..butnot at establishments like that..

and another thing..these be the same fools going around talking about how much they dropped on this..and it aint tricking if u got it...i mean cmon.ubackwards..aint no defending that..none whatsoever..

Yo why is Yayo eating at Friday's? I bet u wont catch 50 at no danm Fridays
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Son, if the food is bangin, then the food is bangin'. Just because you got guap don't mean you got boughie taste buds all of a sudden andcan't rape some Potato skins and a Jack Daniels Sampler.

and another thing..these be the same fools going around talking about how much they dropped on this..and it aint tricking if u got it...i mean cmon.u backwards..aint no defending that..none whatsoever..
Nah I hear what you sayin' but since when do you take what these dudes say to heart? We know they frontin' like drag queens. They dothat shhhh in front of the camera but I'm more likely to believe that alot of these dudes is tryin' to get that 5 finger discount and got somebodyco-signin' the lease on their whip
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
, I'm not a Fridays Employee, I have 2 friends that work there so I'm there alot. How exactly am I hating...?

just by you not working there is talkin even more crap cause somebody told you

then stuff like this ends up on tmz

Smh

Originally Posted by ej205

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

You might not catch him physically at Friday's but I'm sure he eats their food.

Back
Top Bottom