TOO MUCH VIDEO GAMES UNAPPRECIATION !

Originally Posted by every eye on me

I didn't mean to type in caps before ... and I am tight at him because we don't even do things as a couple and I been with him for over 3 years. He hates the movies, and he works nights. He'll only sleep over after he gets out of work when I am already asleep so there is no point for him to come. On nights he don't work he rather spend his time on xbox or the computer.
you just need to post some pics of yourself. Once you do that we can better understand why he chooses videogames over you

And then on top off everything else, he tells me he don't want to come to my house because he doesn't want to lay down in bed, but then when I go tohis house I have to watch him lose to his little brother in madden. Its annoying. We don't even go out anymore and do things. Do any of you guys chosevideo games over hanging out with your girl?

laugh.gif
Get em... Let em know why you tight...

Pics?

He don't even play SF. He plays madden and halo. He was in the Niketalk madden tournament, but he sucks and lost in the first round. His little brother even made it further than him.
laugh.gif

That's why dude is trying to get better. Support him!!

And then on top off everything else, he tells me he don't want to come to my house because he doesn't want to lay down in bed, but then when I go to his house I have to watch him lose to his little brother in madden. Its annoying. We don't even go out anymore and do things. Do any of you guys chose video games over hanging out with your girl?
we need to see pics of you to further enhance our understanding of the situation

so post some +##%%@ pics already

He don't even play SF. He plays madden and halo. He was in the Niketalk madden tournament, but he sucks and lost in the first round. His little brother even made it further than him.
roll.gif
on another note...tell ur boyfriend i applaude him, NEVERget in between a man and his 360...

Honestly... you need to go see "He's Just Not That Into You"

Go see that movie. You'll thank me.

Also, when I saw the title of this thread, Killzone2 immediately came to mind. Then I read that he has a 360.

i only play video games when i'm not with my girl. she made a good point one time. she said that when we settle down and all she won't mind me playinggames and she won't bother me as much, but for now when she visits me at my house she expect to pay some attention to her. so i try to respect her and notplay video games while she's at my house. we do things together instead.

seems like you need a real man in your life....i can be that person but i'm going to need pictures of you

Back
Top Bottom