TOO MUCH VIDEO GAMES UNAPPRECIATION !

yes, there are other guys like that
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by jose cansec0

Originally Posted by every eye on me

He don't even play SF. He plays madden and halo. He was in the Niketalk madden tournament, but he sucks and lost in the first round. His little brother even made it further than him.
roll.gif
on another note...tell ur boyfriend i applaude him, NEVER get in between a man and his 360...
this man speaks the truth. so many girls fail to realize that it is not a direct competition between the girl & the 360.

Originally Posted by desoIation1

i only play video games when i'm not with my girl. she made a good point one time. she said that when we settle down and all she won't mind me playing games and she won't bother me as much, but for now when she visits me at my house she expect to pay some attention to her. so i try to respect her and not play video games while she's at my house. we do things together instead.
This is what I wish he would understand. And I'm not going to post pics.. sorry boys. Just know that I know I am not ugly.

Originally Posted by jose cansec0

He don't even play SF. He plays madden and halo. He was in the Niketalk madden tournament, but he sucks and lost in the first round. His little brother even made it further than him.
roll.gif
on another note...tell ur boyfriend i applaude him, NEVER get in between a man and his 360...
true #@%%... too many girls think its a competition between themselves and the 360. we all know who would win in that competitionanyways...
nerd.gif

And then on top off everything else, he tells me he don't want to come to my house because he doesn't want to lay down in bed, but then when I go to his house I have to watch him lose to his little brother in madden. Its annoying. We don't even go out anymore and do things. Do any of you guys chose video games over hanging out with your girl?
You must be unattractive as hell then
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Learn your place..Hes not interested in you..Stop bothering him and go about your business

Originally Posted by FlyNY

And then on top off everything else, he tells me he don't want to come to my house because he doesn't want to lay down in bed, but then when I go to his house I have to watch him lose to his little brother in madden. Its annoying. We don't even go out anymore and do things. Do any of you guys chose video games over hanging out with your girl?
You must be unattractive as hell then
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Learn your place..Hes not interested in you..Stop bothering him and go about your business
the truth hurts...

Maybe its time for you to leave this relationship in the past. My sister got divorced because of this issue. Her husband at the time wouldALWAYS play video games. If you would walk in their living room, it'd be furniture-less. Just a TV on the floor,every video game console surrounding it, and a place to sit. The table where they eat would have two computers, where he'd play all his PC games on. Theylived in Virginia... when he'd come down to Rhode Island to visit us, he'd bring luggage for all his games and he'd spend 85% of his time in myroom playing. Dude would sit indian style on my bed for hours playing that %%%%
laugh.gif
. He'd always complain about money problems, but always had enough tobuy his games. Seriously, this can turn into a serious issue. And if its bothering you that much and you feel he might never change, you might need to let goand find someone who can satisfy your needs and keep you happy. There's nothing better than Loving the relationship you're in.

i only play video games when i'm not with my girl. she made a good point one time. she said that when we settle down and all she won't mind me playing games and she won't bother me as much, but for now when she visits me at my house she expect to pay some attention to her. so i try to respect her and not play video games while she's at my house. we do things together instead.
This is what I wish he would understand. And I'm not going to post pics.. sorry boys. Just know that I know I am not ugly.
all of that explanation isn't necessary
ducktales.jpg

BTW you're initials wouldn't happen to be DTP

Originally Posted by renkxedik

all of that explanation isn't necessary
ducktales.jpg
yep. i agree... complete ducktales

...im still waiting on the pics? PROVE your not ugly

Actions speak louder than words.

Some girls have a distorted view of their body. Kind of like the anorexia of looks.

Originally Posted by raptors29

Some girls have a distorted view of their body. Kind of like the anorexia of looks.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ii FLaSh ii

laugh.gif
Thread still going...

yeaa ofcouse you think this is funny, because no matter what I feel you think its funny.
btw flash is my boyfriend.. ask him what he did all day.. Halo & the computer
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by marath0n

OP is a dude.
I'm convinced.

Naw. She probably an ugly %*% broad who can't shave the box properly cause she can't see over her belly rolls
sick.gif
sick.gif
. Lookin' like the damn Michelin Man
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by ii FLaSh ii

laugh.gif
Thread still going...

yeaa ofcouse you think this is funny, because no matter what I feel you think its funny.
btw flash is my boyfriend.. ask him what he did all day.. Halo & the computer
ohwell.gif
post some pics or shut the hell up

Back
Top Bottom