Top 10 Beatles Songs?

Back in the USSR was definitely influenced by the Beach Boys, but there was definitely no "shots fired", Paul McCartney said the Beatles were just feeling what the Beach Boys had going on at the time and put their own twist on it.

Originally Posted by VanillaGorillaDX

Not my favorite, but so underrated

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

my favorite band of all time

1. strawberry fields forever
2. Eleanor Rigby
3. Because
4. I want you (She's so heavy)
5. A day in the life
6. Yesterday
7. Sexy Sadie
8. All you need is love
9. Helter Skelter
10. Too hard to choose ... this list is different from my order on my ipod ... i haven't updated it in a while but this is what i'd prolly go with now ...

beatles >

My first four don't change ... a day in the life is
pimp.gif
though

2. Eleanor Rigby
3. Because
5. A day in the life
6. Yesterday
7. Sexy Sadie
8. All you need is love
9. Helter Skelter
10. Too hard to choose ... this list is different from my order on my ipod ... i haven't updated it in a while but this is what i'd prolly go with now ...

beatles >

pimp.gif
though

Originally Posted by cRazy dav0

2. Eleanor Rigby
3. Because
5. A day in the life
6. Yesterday
7. Sexy Sadie
8. All you need is love
9. Helter Skelter

beatles >

pimp.gif
though

Good list. A Day in the Life is an excellent song. I see it at the top of many critics top Beatles songs and I think it's very deserving. I would like it so much more if it weren't for that escalating noise that comes up in the middle though. 

Originally Posted by cRazy dav0

2. Eleanor Rigby
3. Because
5. A day in the life
6. Yesterday
7. Sexy Sadie
8. All you need is love
9. Helter Skelter

beatles >

pimp.gif
though

Good list. A Day in the Life is an excellent song. I see it at the top of many critics top Beatles songs and I think it's very deserving. I would like it so much more if it weren't for that escalating noise that comes up in the middle though. 

off the top of the head in no particular order.

lovely rita
a day in the life
come together
day tripper
yesterday
happiness is a warm gun
get back
I want to hold your hand
you got to hide your love away
hey jude

edit: wow after making a list and then checking out everyone else's it's amazing how many great songs they had. top ten is just too small. how did i forget let it be?

off the top of the head in no particular order.

lovely rita
a day in the life
come together
day tripper
yesterday
happiness is a warm gun
get back
I want to hold your hand
you got to hide your love away
hey jude

edit: wow after making a list and then checking out everyone else's it's amazing how many great songs they had. top ten is just too small. how did i forget let it be?

^^^ i agree ... u may see like 3 ... lot of variety in our choices ... that's how nice they were

^^^ i agree ... u may see like 3 ... lot of variety in our choices ... that's how nice they were

no order

while my guitar weeps
strawberry fields
lucy in the sky with diamonds
hey jude
yesterday
get back
if i fell in love with you
Elanor rigby
Blackbird
across the universe

no order

while my guitar weeps
strawberry fields
lucy in the sky with diamonds
hey jude
yesterday
get back
if i fell in love with you
Elanor rigby
Blackbird
across the universe

soooo many great songs. Elanor Rigby and Happiness is a Warm Gun are prob my two favorite Beatles songs. White album is my favorite. Such a great catalog.

soooo many great songs. Elanor Rigby and Happiness is a Warm Gun are prob my two favorite Beatles songs. White album is my favorite. Such a great catalog.

I have to go albums, songs is impossible:

Abbey Road
Revolver
A Hard Day's Night
Beatles for Sale
Let it Be

laugh.gif

I have to go albums, songs is impossible:

Abbey Road
Revolver
A Hard Day's Night
Beatles for Sale
Let it Be

laugh.gif

Side note: just got 2 tickets to see Paul McCartney, 19th row, here in Detroit. He still puts on an amazing show, and if he died the day after and I didn't go, I'd never forgive myself!

Side note: just got 2 tickets to see Paul McCartney, 19th row, here in Detroit. He still puts on an amazing show, and if he died the day after and I didn't go, I'd never forgive myself!

Back
Top Bottom