Top 10 Cartoon Series of All Time

Without a doubt, Exo-Squad was my favorite show of all time but it sucks that nobody ever mentions it.� People really don't understand how crack the show was
frown.gif

n39847452613_1126197_8168.jpg

VERY close runner up
7ec5fdf2d9f3f589d0354f0.jpg

Ahh man.. 

When I saw the Simpsons at number 2....i thought Fam Guy was gonna pop up next. Thank goodness it didnt

Ahh man.. 

When I saw the Simpsons at number 2....i thought Fam Guy was gonna pop up next. Thank goodness it didnt

OG list is actually good, I'd probably just take flinstones out for avatar the last airbender

OG list is actually good, I'd probably just take flinstones out for avatar the last airbender

This is so subjective because obviously people are going to name shows that they grew up watching.

With that said, the mid-80s to early-mid-90s was the greatest era of kids cartoons and cartoons in general. Sorry, but even though I'm biased it probably is the truth. You have to remember that t.v. was ALL that we had. There was no internet. The only way to reach the kid demographic was through t.v. It was all companies had at that time. Well, the main channel of advertising anyway, notwithstanding magazines, radio, etc. This is also why the most memorable and quality commercials came from that era.

This is so subjective because obviously people are going to name shows that they grew up watching.

With that said, the mid-80s to early-mid-90s was the greatest era of kids cartoons and cartoons in general. Sorry, but even though I'm biased it probably is the truth. You have to remember that t.v. was ALL that we had. There was no internet. The only way to reach the kid demographic was through t.v. It was all companies had at that time. Well, the main channel of advertising anyway, notwithstanding magazines, radio, etc. This is also why the most memorable and quality commercials came from that era.

Why do some of you think Spongebob shouldn't be on the list? Because you didn't grow up watching it?

Why do some of you think Spongebob shouldn't be on the list? Because you didn't grow up watching it?

Originally Posted by His diabolical Majesty

Replace futurama with family guy. 
Family Guy can't hold Futurama's jock. Family Guy belongs on a top 10 list of most overrated shows of all time.

Originally Posted by His diabolical Majesty

Replace futurama with family guy. 
Family Guy can't hold Futurama's jock. Family Guy belongs on a top 10 list of most overrated shows of all time.

Doug
Hey Arnold
DBZ
Duck tales
Loony toons & Tiny toon adventures
Reboot
Simpson's
Boondocks
Darkwing duck
xmen evolution

Hm- Static Shock

Doug
Hey Arnold
DBZ
Duck tales
Loony toons & Tiny toon adventures
Reboot
Simpson's
Boondocks
Darkwing duck
xmen evolution

Hm- Static Shock

No Batman the Animated Series. This list is flawed.

Also, The Justice League was very underrated in my opinion.

No Batman the Animated Series. This list is flawed.

Also, The Justice League was very underrated in my opinion.

Back
Top Bottom