Top 10 Cartoon Series of All Time

so we just gon' act like Dragon Ball Z never existed?
oh and where is Animanic's in syndication? I've been waiting to watch this show again.

so we just gon' act like Dragon Ball Z never existed?
oh and where is Animanic's in syndication? I've been waiting to watch this show again.

pinky and the brain,freakazoid,90 bug bunny,gundam wing, all time favorite way a head of its time samurai jack loved it man akuu!

pinky and the brain,freakazoid,90 bug bunny,gundam wing, all time favorite way a head of its time samurai jack loved it man akuu!

Originally Posted by SuperSaiyan415

Futurama over Family Guy?

Yes...futurama was ALOT more creative than family guy. Fam guy is good for quick punchlines but it gets stale after a while. For the most part I see nothing on that list I don't agree with. King of the Hill is a bit of a stretch but it cracks me up.

Originally Posted by SuperSaiyan415

Futurama over Family Guy?

Yes...futurama was ALOT more creative than family guy. Fam guy is good for quick punchlines but it gets stale after a while. For the most part I see nothing on that list I don't agree with. King of the Hill is a bit of a stretch but it cracks me up.

I actually want to give shine to cartoons people often overlook...but are still great cartoons imho they need their shine as well...
centurions.jpg

1286737504_1.jpg

i'm gonna get alot of flak for this one but this was a dope cartoon mini series back in the day:
600full-siegfried-%26-roy%3A-masters-of-the-impossible-poster.jpg

e94856oibak.jpg

KingArthurKnightsOfJustice.jpg

cartoon2.gif

Swatkats.jpg

Mighty_Max_title.jpg

858.jpg

I actually want to give shine to cartoons people often overlook...but are still great cartoons imho they need their shine as well...
centurions.jpg

1286737504_1.jpg

i'm gonna get alot of flak for this one but this was a dope cartoon mini series back in the day:
600full-siegfried-%26-roy%3A-masters-of-the-impossible-poster.jpg

e94856oibak.jpg

KingArthurKnightsOfJustice.jpg

cartoon2.gif

Swatkats.jpg

Mighty_Max_title.jpg

858.jpg

Originally Posted by Quincy Powell

In retrospect the OG TMNT was horrible compared to the 2003 version.
no denying that the og had its flaws since it was aimed for the children of the late 80s, while the 2003 version was aimed more for the comic book audience.

but in retrospect, the og had a more popular run during its time
pimp.gif

no denying that the og had its flaws since it was aimed for the children of the late 80s, while the 2003 version was aimed more for the comic book audience.

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

pimp.gif
Word, only brought it up because I'm trying to watch it 20 years later and I'm struggling to get though it.

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

pimp.gif
Word, only brought it up because I'm trying to watch it 20 years later and I'm struggling to get though it.

No particular order

TMNT
Spider-man (90's)
X-men (90's)
Simpsons (seasons 1-12)
Rugrats
Beavis & butt head
Bat-man (90's)
Bat-man beyond
Anamaniacs
Duck tales

No particular order