Top 10 lasting Vehicles goin over 200k VOL. SUV's/Trucks

called mopar again...no SRT's under any circumstances :smh:

only grandfathered deals... i slept hard body.

Only thing about Toyotas is the bodies tend to rust too easily. I've had many of friends, co-worker, & acquaintances that have had FJs, 4Runners, Tacomas, Tundras, Camrys, etc all had parts of their bodies rust way too early...

That can depend on what part of the country you're in.

i just called mopar, they said if you find any used regular SRT anything thats 48 months old and under and under 48k miles it'll still be eligible....

probably worth it for anyone's interested to go find one...that deal is straight Sprint unlimited plan good :lol:..

lifetime warranty unlimited miles, jesus....
So if I buy a used 2014-16 Challenger RT/SRT that is under 48k miles I can get the lifetime warranty?????:nerd:

Only thing about Toyotas is the bodies tend to rust too easily. I've had many of friends, co-worker, & acquaintances that have had FJs, 4Runners, Tacomas, Tundras, Camrys, etc all had parts of their bodies rust way too early...

Same thing with the Vortec 5.3 GM trucks in the list. You have to have some type of rust proofing (fluid/coating) applied every other year at the minimum to keep the rusting at bay. Engines and drivetrains can go for high mileage and a decade of use with regular maintenance.

Ninja, why are you calling around mopar so much? Ya gonna cop soon? :nerd: :pimp:

i got a chunk of chicken cuz im a month or so away from my cuban for my piece, had SRT's been also covered still i wouldve called a audible and perhaps gotten a 392/RT scat pack.

So if I buy a used 2014-16 Challenger RT/SRT that is under 48k miles I can get the lifetime warranty?????:nerd:

naw i called and they rescinded all SRT's...whoever got one before they stopped offering it, its grandfathered.

Tomorrow I am going to Toyota to look at the Tacoma trucks. I want the quicksand colorway none is in stock but I will see if any other color pops out. Might just have to wait and order IT.
Man, I've seen a couple of these out here in my area. They are nice.

Tomorrow I am going to Toyota to look at the Tacoma trucks. I want the quicksand colorway none is in stock but I will see if any other color pops out. Might just have to wait and order IT.

Do it bro! No one is touching the Tacoma is the mid size truck segment right now. They're blowing the rest of the competition out of the water. The reliability on Tacoma is crazy and they're the best looking midsize trucks IMO, especially when they're modded

black_toyota_tacoma.jpg

Wish I could import a Toyota Hilux into the US. Ever since I saw the Top Gear crew take it up a Volcano, I wanted one.

I've been looking at the Highlander for the fam since it has a third row, but dat 4Runner has always been a dream...

Back
Top Bottom