Top 10 Most Disturbing Movies Of All Time

Originally Posted by MilitaryIV

dl'ing salo now, is it really that graphic?
No joke, but this movie has been the most disturbing thing I've watched so far in my 17 years of roaming this earth. I haven't seen amovie as wild as this one yet. I had to fast forward some scenes *%++ was straight
sick.gif

I wanna see I spit on your grave.. I remember trying to "Get" it a while back but it was corrupt
mad.gif

Originally Posted by MilitaryIV

dl'ing salo now, is it really that graphic?

if you dont mind ppl being tortured, eyes gouged out, scalping, sodomy, and ppl being forced to eat feces then no

That list is incorrect. There's WAY more messed up, sick, and depraved movies out there that didn't even make the list
sick.gif

Seen em all...Clockwork Orange was rough...Last House on the Left the original took me a couple days to get that #%$% outta my head.

This confused me:
#05 - THE LAST HOUSE ON THE LEFT [1972]

1881561952_bbfebdb331.jpg

The Last House on the Left would make a great double feature with I Spit on Your Grave for the truly depraved movie fan of the over-the-top, sadistic, revenge-fantasy flick. Believe it or not, the film was reportedly inspired by Ingmar Bergman's The Virgin Spring, which won an Oscar for Best Foreign Language Film in 1961! The Last House on the Left was directed by Wes Craven, who would go on to direct The Hills Have Eyes and A Nightmare on Elm Street. Sample Dialogue: "We don't wanna off someone first night out. I mean, it'd be a shame to get this floor all messed up with blood." [Read the review]

This makes it sound completely different than the new The Last House on the Left. The new one is about a family taking revenge on the people whoraped their daughter; it seems like the old one is just about a family of killers or something.

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

This confused me:
#05 - THE LAST HOUSE ON THE LEFT [1972]

1881561952_bbfebdb331.jpg

The Last House on the Left would make a great double feature with I Spit on Your Grave for the truly depraved movie fan of the over-the-top, sadistic, revenge-fantasy flick. Believe it or not, the film was reportedly inspired by Ingmar Bergman's The Virgin Spring, which won an Oscar for Best Foreign Language Film in 1961! The Last House on the Left was directed by Wes Craven, who would go on to direct The Hills Have Eyes and A Nightmare on Elm Street. Sample Dialogue: "We don't wanna off someone first night out. I mean, it'd be a shame to get this floor all messed up with blood." [Read the review]
This makes it sound completely different than the new The Last House on the Left. The new one is about a family taking revenge on the people who raped their daughter; it seems like the old one is just about a family of killers or something.

Old one is basically the same story...didn't see the new one though.

Originally Posted by jumpmanjunkie

My freinds have mentioned "A Clockwork Orange," said it was probably the most buggin movie theyve ever seen lol. I might have to check it out, along with Eraserhead.
Great film.

Back
Top Bottom