TOP 10 TWO SPORT ATHLETES OF ALL TIME - BO KNOWS...

I think Tony Gonzales and Kenny Lofton were pretty good in basketball. Probably should have been ranked higher than Jordan. Julius Peppers also played college ball.

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

Damn Deion
pimp.gif
You'd think the leagues would try to accommodate a player a lil bit with the scheduling.

What about charlie ward i mean he did lead that dynamic florida state team to a championship and was player of the year and won the heisman. He had a ok bball career and no doubt one of the best qbs in collegiate football. If we talking strickly playing in pros then its deion or b jordan due to the fact they did both over a period of time. steve nash excellent hockey and bball player, steve kerr triathlon etc....

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

Damn Deion
pimp.gif
You'd think the leagues would try to accommodate a player a lil bit with the scheduling.

What about charlie ward i mean he did lead that dynamic florida state team to a championship and was player of the year and won the heisman. He had a ok bball career and no doubt one of the best qbs in collegiate football. If we talking strickly playing in pros then its deion or b jordan due to the fact they did both over a period of time. steve nash excellent hockey and bball player, steve kerr triathlon etc....

Originally Posted by Ricardo Malta

Where's Ochocinco?

I thought that any football or basketball player could throw on some cleats and be dominant at soccer because of their superior athleticism?
roll.gif

Deion was
eek.gif
tho at baseball and football

Where's Ochocinco?

I thought that any football or basketball player could throw on some cleats and be dominant at soccer because of their superior athleticism?
roll.gif

Deion was
eek.gif
tho at baseball and football

Originally Posted by ChicagoKid23

Where's Ochocinco?

roll.gif

Deion was
eek.gif
tho at baseball 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ChicagoKid23

Where's Ochocinco?

roll.gif

Deion was
eek.gif
tho at baseball 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Jordan isn't a top 10 two sport athlete of all time. He's more of a top 1 athlete that should've stuck with one sport.

laugh.gif
Jordan isn't a top 10 two sport athlete of all time. He's more of a top 1 athlete that should've stuck with one sport.

Back
Top Bottom