Top 5 most hated BB players on NT

D

Deleted member 43282

After the start of these playoffs and really this whole season, these are the 5 players I think NT hates most:

1. Lebron James
2. Kobe Bryant
3. Dwayne Wade
4. Derrick Rose
5. Kevin Garnett

I get the hate for Granett since he likes picking fights with PG's and cussing at fans but I don't understand the hate for the other players (yes I know "The Decision"). They are all great players and fun to watch, I guess the majority of NT can't appreciate great players.

After the start of these playoffs and really this whole season, these are the 5 players I think NT hates most:

1. Lebron James
2. Kobe Bryant
3. Dwayne Wade
4. Derrick Rose
5. Kevin Garnett

I get the hate for Granett since he likes picking fights with PG's and cussing at fans but I don't understand the hate for the other players (yes I know "The Decision"). They are all great players and fun to watch, I guess the majority of NT can't appreciate great players.

You forgot to add this man to your list. I would probably take Derrick Rose off.

Paul-Pierce.jpg

Nobody "hates" Derrick Rose, aside from maybe Knicks fans. Just because some people think he isn't the MVP this year, doesn't mean anyone actually hates him. Ridiculous to make that leap.

Nobody "hates" Derrick Rose, aside from maybe Knicks fans. Just because some people think he isn't the MVP this year, doesn't mean anyone actually hates him. Ridiculous to make that leap.

Originally Posted by abovelegit1

Have you been reading the posts about him on NT this season?

Originally Posted by abovelegit1

Have you been reading the posts about him on NT this season?

Originally Posted by epox12

4. Derrick Rose

No one hates Derrick Rose.  People have just been passionately arguing against the ideas that Rose is the MVP of the league and is the best point guard in the NBA...and these responses are mistaken for hate. 

Originally Posted by epox12

4. Derrick Rose

No one hates Derrick Rose.  People have just been passionately arguing against the ideas that Rose is the MVP of the league and is the best point guard in the NBA...and these responses are mistaken for hate. 

Back
Top Bottom