Originally Posted by sonunox34

The other day I spent like 30 minutes just watching YouTube clips of Iverson 
pimp.gif

Dude was sick 
sick.gif
http://www.youtube.com/user/pennyccw#g/u
eek.gif

Originally Posted by abovelegit1

Nobody "hates" Derrick Rose, aside from maybe Knicks fans. Just because some people think he isn't the MVP this year, doesn't mean anyone actually hates him. Ridiculous to make that leap.

Lebron
Whistle

Kobe 

Garnett

Pierce

Originally Posted by abovelegit1

Nobody "hates" Derrick Rose, aside from maybe Knicks fans. Just because some people think he isn't the MVP this year, doesn't mean anyone actually hates him. Ridiculous to make that leap.

Lebron
Whistle

Kobe 

Garnett

Pierce

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Allen-Iverson.jpg

Most hated AND most disrespected....

To the casual observer and judging from some of the opinions here on NT, Iverson was just a "tad" bit better than Keyon Dooling
please lol:
images

Allen-Iverson.jpg

To the casual observer and judging from some of the opinions here on NT, Iverson was just a "tad" bit better than Keyon Dooling
please lol:
images

Originally Posted by shogun

Really?  From what I read on here, people just criticize his off the court stuff.  He does act like an idiot sometimes and needs to grow up but I didn't know people didn't give him credit for what he accomplished in his career.
You are absolutely right, I have seen a number of Iverson fans and appreciation threads here on NT. It is just his off court antics and sometimes his clothes
laugh.gif

Really?  From what I read on here, people just criticize his off the court stuff.  He does act like an idiot sometimes and needs to grow up but I didn't know people didn't give him credit for what he accomplished in his career.
You are absolutely right, I have seen a number of Iverson fans and appreciation threads here on NT. It is just his off court antics and sometimes his clothes
laugh.gif

If you you mean good players, I would have to go with:

1.LBJ
2.Kobe
3.KG
4.Pierce
5.Wade

Honorable mentions (including role players):
Rondo, Fisher, Bosh, and of course McGee (for good reason lol)

If you you mean good players, I would have to go with:

1.LBJ
2.Kobe
3.KG
4.Pierce
5.Wade

Honorable mentions (including role players):
Rondo, Fisher, Bosh, and of course McGee (for good reason lol)

Originally Posted by mizzoe33

laugh.gif

In a way, but whenever there is a report of a slip by dude I read some of the most hateful comments I have seen on NT

Originally Posted by mizzoe33

laugh.gif

In a way, but whenever there is a report of a slip by dude I read some of the most hateful comments I have seen on NT

I see a lot more DRose slurping than I do hating. Same for Kobe.

1. Lebron
2. Pierce
3. KG
4. Bosh
5. Manu

Rondo gets an honorable mention.

I see a lot more DRose slurping than I do hating. Same for Kobe.

1. Lebron
2. Pierce
3. KG
4. Bosh
5. Manu

Rondo gets an honorable mention.

Back
Top Bottom