Top 5 most hated BB players on NT

Originally Posted by NomadicSole21

Only person I don't understand people hating on is Rondo....did I miss something?

- thats just jealousy.

....Rondo is a floor general, on a team with a gang of veterans. any one of his NT haters would LOVE to have him on their team

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

LOL @ someone claiming that people here see Iverson as only slightly better than Keyon Dooling. Who the hell on this forum ever said anything remotely like that? Such lame reaching and a corny strategy to try to make people feel sorry for Iverson because of such ridiculous claims and turn this into an Iverson slurpage thread.
damn dude...u take everything so literally??  

Dude is disrespected on NT....

laugh.gif

i just find it ironic that out of all people on here he tries to call out fellow NTers of slurping

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

LOL @ someone claiming that people here see Iverson as only slightly better than Keyon Dooling. Who the hell on this forum ever said anything remotely like that? Such lame reaching and a corny strategy to try to make people feel sorry for Iverson because of such ridiculous claims and turn this into an Iverson slurpage thread.
damn dude...u take everything so literally??  

Dude is disrespected on NT....

laugh.gif

i just find it ironic that out of all people on here he tries to call out fellow NTers of slurping

Originally Posted by seasoned vet

Only person I don't understand people hating on is Rondo....did I miss something?

- thats just jealousy.

....Rondo is a floor general, on a team with a gang of veterans. any one of his NT haters would LOVE to have him on their team

this.
i wish he was a laker so much but hes a celtic so
player haters ball*HATE HATE HATE*player haters ball

- thats just jealousy.

this.

half the reason players are hated, because people wish they were on their team. With that said, add KG, Pierce, Kobe, Pau and Artest to that list.

As far as criticism against bball ability and skills, I'd go w/ Melo. I never understood all of the "all he does is score" comments.

Bosh just irks me for some reason. Like I'd really like to either punch him in the face or witness him getting punched in person. Or maybe just pluck his adam's apple really hard. Don't ask me why.

You think A.I.'s hated by NT? How about being pushed out and completely ignored by your own company. Not one call from one team. Think about that.

As far as criticism against bball ability and skills, I'd go w/ Melo. I never understood all of the "all he does is score" comments.

Bosh just irks me for some reason. Like I'd really like to either punch him in the face or witness him getting punched in person. Or maybe just pluck his adam's apple really hard. Don't ask me why.

You think A.I.'s hated by NT? How about being pushed out and completely ignored by your own company. Not one call from one team. Think about that.

half the reason players are hated, because people wish they were on their team. With that said, add KG, Pierce, Kobe, Pau and Artest to that list.

Originally Posted by MOE FAB UAFA

- thats just jealousy.

this.

- word to Rondo calling the Heat's plays during the East practice for the ASG.

Originally Posted by MOE FAB UAFA

- thats just jealousy.

this.

- word to Rondo calling the Heat's plays during the East practice for the ASG.

Rondo and Allen are the only two players on that team I can stand.
Nash gets alot of hate on here. Dude is a class act and a great ball player.

Rondo and Allen are the only two players on that team I can stand.
Nash gets alot of hate on here. Dude is a class act and a great ball player.

Iverson isn't even that good dude. Keyon Dooling at least plays defense. Give me Dooling any time of the day over AI
pimp.gif

Iverson isn't even that good dude. Keyon Dooling at least plays defense. Give me Dooling any time of the day over AI
pimp.gif

Proshares:
Everything is taken as hate towards a player
laugh.gif

So true. 
laugh.gif
It's so aggravating how people have no gray area most times.

"Kobe should have passed more."
"No, you're just a hater. Did Kobe rape your girlfriend?"

Really?
laugh.gif
Thing is, that's even too far off from some actual discussions that have taken place on here.

"DRose shouldn't be the MVP."
"Don't hate just because his team finished better than your team. The Bulls are back, and people just wanna hate, hate hate."

Oooooorrrrr... people just have the opinion that he shouldn't be the MVP. Simple as that.
laugh.gif

Proshares:
laugh.gif

So true. 
laugh.gif

Really?
laugh.gif
Thing is, that's even too far off from some actual discussions that have taken place on here.

"Don't hate just because his team finished better than your team. The Bulls are back, and people just wanna hate, hate hate."

Oooooorrrrr... people just have the opinion that he shouldn't be the MVP. Simple as that.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

Proshares:
laugh.gif
So true. 
laugh.gif

Really?
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

I am sure all the comments denigrating Kobe, Bron, Wade, Garnett, Pierce, Nash, Rose, Rondo, and Bosh with no facts to back them up have nothing to do with hate.

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

Proshares:
laugh.gif
So true. 
laugh.gif

Really?
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

I am sure all the comments denigrating Kobe, Bron, Wade, Garnett, Pierce, Nash, Rose, Rondo, and Bosh with no facts to back them up have nothing to do with hate.

I dont understand why everyone keeps saying that Bosh is hated on NT. Dude isnt hated. People just think hes not all that great.

Thats hate?

I dont understand why everyone keeps saying that Bosh is hated on NT. Dude isnt hated. People just think hes not all that great.

Thats hate?

Back
Top Bottom