jr-smith.jpg

tyler+hansbrough+wax+figure.jpg

other notables...

jason terry

lebron james

paul pierce

eddie house

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Iverson isn't even that good dude. Keyon Dooling at least plays defense. Give me Dooling any time of the day over AI
pimp.gif
the hell?

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Iverson isn't even that good dude. Keyon Dooling at least plays defense. Give me Dooling any time of the day over AI
pimp.gif
the hell?

Kenyon Martin

kenyon-martin.jpg

Kendrick Perkins

d2419_kendrick-perkins-face.jpg

Erick Dampier

baldizon-victor-washington-wizards-v-miami-heat-erick-dampier.jpg

Carlos Boozer

carlos-boozer-chicago-bulls-707jpgjpg-216638a237ebcc5f_large.jpg

Rajon Rondo

111670606_crop_358x243.jpg

I don't hate them,I just don't like them...

Kenyon Martin

kenyon-martin.jpg

Kendrick Perkins

d2419_kendrick-perkins-face.jpg

Erick Dampier

baldizon-victor-washington-wizards-v-miami-heat-erick-dampier.jpg

Carlos Boozer

carlos-boozer-chicago-bulls-707jpgjpg-216638a237ebcc5f_large.jpg

Rajon Rondo

111670606_crop_358x243.jpg

I don't hate them,I just don't like them...

Originally Posted by Jgizzle79

Originally Posted by Gottips3

Originally Posted by kapstone

All that dude does is whine and complain and flop. And take bad shots.  If you dont hate him you either a) are an Okie b) are a Bruin c) havent watched this series/his responses to calls or non calls (some of that is not picked up on TV I am sure) or d) have a different understanding of this thread than me - sure the guy is good but he runs his mouth, whines to the refs all game and thinks he is better than he is - you dont hate bad players, you hate good players who do things that annoy/upset you. 

who in the NBA doesnt do this?
I was about to post the same comment....
Durant for one...I didnt really hate Westbrook until I saw him in person and saw just how much complaining he does - its literally every timeout, deadball, free throw - it gets really tiresome.  Im surprised at how many people dont get the Westbrook hate and Im even more surprised by how many people want to defend him

Originally Posted by Jgizzle79

Originally Posted by Gottips3

Originally Posted by kapstone

All that dude does is whine and complain and flop. And take bad shots.  If you dont hate him you either a) are an Okie b) are a Bruin c) havent watched this series/his responses to calls or non calls (some of that is not picked up on TV I am sure) or d) have a different understanding of this thread than me - sure the guy is good but he runs his mouth, whines to the refs all game and thinks he is better than he is - you dont hate bad players, you hate good players who do things that annoy/upset you. 

who in the NBA doesnt do this?
I was about to post the same comment....
Durant for one...I didnt really hate Westbrook until I saw him in person and saw just how much complaining he does - its literally every timeout, deadball, free throw - it gets really tiresome.  Im surprised at how many people dont get the Westbrook hate and Im even more surprised by how many people want to defend him

Don't know about five but I'd bet Chris Bosh is number 1 and Kendrick Perkins is number 2 and somehow cuz of the media Westbrook is number 3

Don't know about five but I'd bet Chris Bosh is number 1 and Kendrick Perkins is number 2 and somehow cuz of the media Westbrook is number 3

Back
Top Bottom