Top 5 NBA C's, SF's, SG's & PF's (Hoopsworld.com)

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

It's amazing how far Brandon has come. I mean he was always good, but just two seasons ago people were upset that Baron Davis wasn't selected to the ASG over Brandon.
what the hell kind of comment is that, the all star game is not for the future, Baron was playing better than him that season and should have madeit.

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

It's amazing how far Brandon has come. I mean he was always good, but just two seasons ago people were upset that Baron Davis wasn't selected to the ASG over Brandon.
what the hell kind of comment is that, the all star game is not for the future, Baron was playing better than him that season and should have made it.
Yeah but to see how far Brandon has come so quickly. In just his second year he makes it to the ASG, and now he's a no-brainer.

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

what the hell kind of comment is that, the all star game is not for the future, Baron was playing better than him that season and should have made it.
Yeah but to see how far Brandon has come so quickly. In just his second year he makes it to the ASG, and now he's a no-brainer.
i just want to know how that had anything to do with Baron getting snubbed.

I love how on the first page Laker fans and others were so adamant about Bynum deserving the number 5 spot, and yet no one has given any valid reasonings whenI asked for them.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Chester McFloppy

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
At all the GSW fans that still think Baron Davis should have been in the ASG over Brandon Roy.

There is no doubt Baron should have been. The Warriors were a better team at the time and Baron had better stats. Its just that the Blazers were a feel goodstory at the time.

C: D12, Jefferson, Shaq, Yao, Nene
PF: Duncan, Dirk, KG, Pau Gasol, Odom
SF: Lebron, Melo, Durant, PP, Hedo
SG: Kobe, Wade, Roy, Joe Johnson, Ray Allen
PG: CP3, Williams, Billups, Nash, Tony Parker

Originally Posted by dland24

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
At all the GSW fans that still think Baron Davis should have been in the ASG over Brandon Roy.

There is no doubt Baron should have been. The Warriors were a better team at the time and Baron had better stats. Its just that the Blazers were a feel good story at the time.

LOL.

I love how on the first page Laker fans and others were so adamant about Bynum deserving the number 5 spot, and yet no one has given any valid reasonings when I asked for them.
laugh.gif
Uh simply put there aren't any good centers in the League. You have Yao, Shaq, DH12 and then who. There aren't 2 more CENTERS that arebetter than him. He has had consectutive seasons where he was a force(pre injury). As far as big men go this is a PF league. Unlike the 90's which was a Cleague. FTR the only people who have said Biedrins....happen to be warriors fans just like Laker fans with Bynum. Go figure.

Ehh...I'll wait to dude plays a game before I say he's better than a dude who COULD be the most dangerous 4 in the league if he just put forth theeffort...because now that he's added that perimeter shot to his game there isn't a single thing he can't do with the basketball. It's all abouteffort with Amare.

so a player that has not played one NBA game is better then proably a top 5 player at his postion? LOL

Originally Posted by JsindaA

I love how on the first page Laker fans and others were so adamant about Bynum deserving the number 5 spot, and yet no one has given any valid reasonings when I asked for them.
laugh.gif
Uh simply put there aren't any good centers in the League. You have Yao, Shaq, DH12 and then who. There aren't 2 more CENTERS that are better than him. He has had consectutive seasons where he was a force(pre injury). As far as big men go this is a PF league. Unlike the 90's which was a C league. FTR the only people who have said Biedrins....happen to be warriors fans just like Laker fans with Bynum. Go figure.
Until he starts to produce on a consistent basis, there should not be any discussion of him as a top 10 center, let alone top 5 center.

Coming from a Laker fan.

Originally Posted by JsindaA

laugh.gif
Uh simply put there aren't any good centers in the League. You have Yao, Shaq, DH12 and then who. There aren't 2 more CENTERS that are better than him. He has had consectutive seasons where he was a force(pre injury). As far as big men go this is a PF league. Unlike the 90's which was a C league. FTR the only people who have said Biedrins....happen to be warriors fans just like Laker fans with Bynum. Go figure.

Well, you still havent really answered my question as to why you think Bynum deserves a top 5 ranking. Just because there arent a ton of good centers anymoredoesnt mean that Bynum deserves to be in the top 5. Bynum has done nothing in his career that warrants him being top 5. Period. Is he getting better? Sure.Have his seasons been derailed by injury and stunted his growth? Ok, sure. That still doesnt mean he is a top 5 center in the league.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

There is no doubt Baron should have been. The Warriors were a better team at the time and Baron had better stats. Its just that the Blazers were a feel good story at the time.
Don't forget about the gimmick iPods.

wi3sjk.jpg

smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom