Top 5 Pet Peeves. Jordan Brand Edition

List top five pet peeves concerning Jordan's.

5. Fakes.
4. Not looking at the weather forecast and wear suede Jordan's on a rainy day.
3. People asking you were you got your Jordan's from.
2. People constantly examining your Jordan's.
1. People saying your Jordan's are fake behind your back.

* Honorable Mention: People stepping on your Jordan's.

mad.gif

What's yours?

The Air Jordan IV
-the netting being straight
-bananna shaped
-Nike Air, but doesnt bother no more.

5. People wearing fakes
4. Retro colorways
3. Gentry Humphrey
2. Overpriced
1. Current state of lesser quality than OG's.

1. Poor Quality
2. Overpriced
3. Bad Colorways
4. No longer a Basketball Performance shoe
5. Reread numbers 1-4 again....

1. Creases <--- I hate them so MUCHHH
2. Overpriced
3. People with fakes
4. People stepping on my Jordans
5. The Anticipation/Wait for the release

Originally Posted by NikeUnlimited

1. Poor Quality

2. Overpriced

3. Bad Colorways

4. No longer a Basketball Performance shoe

5. Reread numbers 1-4 again....

6. Fakes

7. Hybrids/fusions (except spizike)

8. Limited/Online only releases

9. Hype

10. Shape

11. Lack of Creativity

12. Gentry

1. Fakes in fake colorways
2. Fakes in regular colorways
3. Fakes in general
4. People who sell fakes
5. People that wear fakes

If you can guess, I HATE fakes!

1. Awful LS Colorways
  2. Fakes
  3. Fusions
  4. Not Retroing the good colorways I.E. Obsidian XII's, Playoff 13'S
    frown.gif
  5. Bad Jordan Brand Quality

1. comfort - lack of

2. price

3. limited release

4. bad colorway

5. after market prices

1. fakes

2. recent low quality retros

3. shoes are not good for playing ball in

4. crazy high prices

5. fusions

5.fakes
4.hyped up prices
3.limited released
2.People who have a opnion about yours when they got teams on theirs
1.price

1. Hyped up releases

2. OG's getting love AFTER the fact, when everyone hated them when they first dropped (Laneys 5's, Grape 5's etc.)

3. Good OG colorways that havent been retroed

4. People hating on lows, when some of the best colorways in some sigs have been lows (Black Silver 6's, Snakeskin 11's, Columbia Blue and Red11's, Black Blue 13's, Ginger 14's, Royal 14's)

5. People pretending like player exclusives are hot, when if those exact same colorways released as GR's they would be hated on to no avail.

1. People stepping on my damn jordans
2. People wearing fakes (mind you, they KNOW they are wearing fakes and can afford real ones but choose not to)
3. Overpriced Releases
4. Creasing on the toeboxes (yeah im one of those guys lol)
5. People at my high school who think that just because they cant get their hands on a real pair they think mine are fake

Originally Posted by Diab0531

2. People wearing fakes (mind you, they KNOW they are wearing fakes and can afford real ones but choose not to)
3. Overpriced Releases
5. People at my high school who think that just because they cant get their hands on a real pair they think mine are fake
I definitely feel your pain on number 5. Dude at my school goes around saying I have fakes to everyone at school, now people are asking me did Iget my Jordan's at the Flea Market. But before the guy said they were fake, people would envy my shoes, they'd be like "aw man, were you get thosefrom? them "joints" fresh!" (You know how non-collectors are, they say any shoes is fresh.)

5)people that wont admit that some jordans just look horrible.
4)price
3)LE
2)quality... ex: creases, material, yellowing.
1)Gentry... I want to fight you... and I will win.

Originally Posted by XxHonchoxX

3. Overpriced Releases
I definitely feel your pain on number 5. Dude at my school goes around saying I have fakes to everyone at school, now people are asking me did I get my Jordan's at the Flea Market. But before the guy said they were fake, people would envy my shoes, they'd be like "aw man, were you get those from? them "joints" fresh!" (You know how non-collectors are, they say any shoes is fresh.)
About 80% of my school are ignorant when it comes to Jordans/Sneakers, they can't tell if they real or fake, so when ever people got on realor fakes they just compliment them.
"Yo, them are fresh, where you get them from" then they would reply "Man, I can't tell you, these are exclusive"

and I just stand there and chuckle, sometimes I laugh real loud "Because it's too funny" and people would look at me like I'm crazy/
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by brooklynnyc3000

Originally Posted by XxHonchoxX

3. Overpriced Releases
I definitely feel your pain on number 5. Dude at my school goes around saying I have fakes to everyone at school, now people are asking me did I get my Jordan's at the Flea Market. But before the guy said they were fake, people would envy my shoes, they'd be like "aw man, were you get those from? them "joints" fresh!" (You know how non-collectors are, they say any shoes is fresh.)

"Yo, them are fresh, where you get them from" then they would reply "Man, I can't tell you, these are exclusive"

and I just stand there and chuckle, sometimes I laugh real loud "Because it's too funny" and people would look at me like I'm crazy/
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
d5416f424803c242f0f869a8ec1686dcbb7cc57b.gif

5. people wearing fake j's
4. hype for shoes that dont even deserve it
3. over priced release
2. cheap cheap material being used
1. people stepping on any pair of my j's

Back
Top Bottom