I hope you not referring to me.
frown.gif
nah you good homes mainly the noobs

1 Fakes!
2 People stepping on my J's
3 Creases in the toebox
4 Overpriced J's
5 Lack of multiple #'d shoes in a month

1. Fakes 2. People steppin on my Js 3. Creases 4. Horrible Colorways 5.Hybrid Jordans (FUsion and Six Rings)

1.fakes
2. people who rock there big brothers og's they found in the attic and beat them to death
3. people who cop think there a collector cuz they have 5 pairs of jordans
4. jb releasing jays that are already yellowed on release day!
5. jb not puttin the blue tine in the sole of the retros. thats slows the yellowing process

if u cant tell by now i hate the yellowing of shoes!!!!!!!!!!!!

5-crap quality
4-high prices for crap
3-the fact that JB has produced amazing shoes in the past but some of the retros F*@# your feet up just walkin in them
2-limited releases on the few good colorways they choose to throw us
1-people with fakes fronting like they are something special, claiming yours are fake, theirs are real,etc

1. People who wear fakes but think they have real exclusives. It is really funny to me.
2. People who wear jordan shirts that correspond with a certain shoe but don't have the shoes on!
3. When stores take their slow time to open the doors on a release date.
4. When celebrities wear fakes. How can you have all the money in the world but still wear fakes???
5. How Jordan's never go on sale in a store but have been on the shelves for months. IT MAKES NO SENSE!

1. Stupid little pictures on the back heel of the 1s, such as the armed forces, fathers day, olympics etc.
2. Yellowing! ....I know it can't be avoided but still annoying!
3. Resellers crazy prices!
4. JBs crazy prices!
5. Having to wait 16+ years for them to retro your favourite CWs!

....just to note: I could've easily written 50 of these!
smh.gif

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

Originally Posted by NikeUnlimited

1. Poor Quality

2. Overpriced

3. Bad Colorways

4. No longer a Basketball Performance shoe

5. Reread numbers 1-4 again....

6. Fakes

7. Hybrids/fusions (except spizike)

8. Limited/Online only releases

9. Hype

10. Shape

11. Lack of Creativity

12. Gentry
fixed and co-sign

5. overpriced
4. people stepping on them
3. people wearing jordans that have no business doing it
2. creasing
1. fakes

Originally Posted by MPowers16

5. Clear Soles Yellowing

4. Ridiculous overpricing of Current Peformance Based Models: Noone buys them to play in, thus no mythology is created by today's pairs

3. Non-creativity in terms of color palettes

2. Saturation of market, due to variants, chain stores etc.

1. Availability of information; Growing up, I sat glued to the ASG, the playoffs, and Sports Illustrated to catch a PEEK of what the Jordans looked like.

The Jordan commercials would also only show a brief shot of the shoes, relying on that mystery and anticipation to fuel wonder thus sales.

Most original, well-thoughtout posts yet

Originally Posted by lilhen18

Originally Posted by MPowers16

5. Clear Soles Yellowing

4. Ridiculous overpricing of Current Peformance Based Models: Noone buys them to play in, thus no mythology is created by today's pairs

3. Non-creativity in terms of color palettes

2. Saturation of market, due to variants, chain stores etc.

1. Availability of information; Growing up, I sat glued to the ASG, the playoffs, and Sports Illustrated to catch a PEEK of what the Jordans looked like.

The Jordan commercials would also only show a brief shot of the shoes, relying on that mystery and anticipation to fuel wonder thus sales.

Most original, well-thoughtout posts yet

ah good times
happy.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by XxHonchoxX

List top five pet peeves concerning Jordan's.

5. Fakes.
4. Not looking at the weather forecast and wear suede Jordan's on a rainy day.
3. People asking you were you got your Jordan's from.
2. People constantly examining your Jordan's.
1. People saying your Jordan's are fake behind your back.

* Honorable Mention: People stepping on your Jordan's.

mad.gif

What's yours?

Refer to the Start Snitchen Start Lying

more than anything jb does, is people who constantly complain about quality, colorways, gentry, yellowing, creasing, overpricing, etc.

bottom line: if you don't like, DON'T BUY!

1. When the local mom and pop store say they open at 10, but actually make their bank run at 10 2. People who cant understand why I pay a measly 150 for myshoes which i have for years and they buy their cheap flea market flaves (air force ones) and where them for 3 months 3. No real creativity-Ice blue 8's,!@!??my girl doesnt want an all ice blue shoe, she likes ice blue, but not an all ice blue shoe 4. Cracking/Yellowing/Suede in the rain/Quailty as a whole 5.Ilike Spizikises or however you spell it, but fusions got to go, i mean if i knew that one was going to bring on the onslaught that we have now, i would have tosay no to them 5A. people who ask wear i got my tour's, altitudes, grapes, chambray's from, i tell them, but they dont understand that they arent goingto be in a retail store any longer 6A. This aint jordan brand, but unless they bring a house of hoops to Central Va, not northern, F**K-NIKE

Back
Top Bottom