Top Boy Series Thread - The Final Season Out Now On Netflix

You might be right, I'm guessing Sully also became who he is because he once had a stick in his mouth too. You survive that humiliation and can only become a killa to avoid being back in the same circumstance.

You think Si popped him?

:nerd:

I don’t think it was blond hair. Seems like the hood of a jacket and the sun was shining on it.

Probably intentionally shot that way so that it would get people talking.

Dushane should’ve killed Lizzy when he first mentioned it last season.

Jeffrey opted to save her life and she did him dirty as well. Dirty mf.

Hated seeing Dushane going through that still. Mans was ready to bow out the game (albeit he didn’t have a choice because Sully’s a mad man), and got took for everything right as he was at the finish line. On some Carlito’s Way type ****. :smh:

Dushane should’ve killed Lizzy when he first mentioned it last season.

Jeffrey opted to save her life and she did him dirty as well. Dirty mf.

Hated seeing Dushane going through that still. Mans was ready to bow out the game (albeit he didn’t have a choice because Sully’s a mad man), and got took for everything right as he was at the finish line. On some Carlito’s Way type ****. :smh:
Should have sent his money to Switzerland or the Cayman islands. This is why he felt like Stringer, smart dude overall, but naive and too trusting of the real money-makers. You have all of my money with no insurance, you best believe I'm going to have ways of monitoring you.

Facts. Definitely a misstep on his part.

Plus, those two mf’s were just working with your ops the season prior. It’s clear they’re sneaky and their loyalty belongs to the highest bidder. They knew they were in danger as long as they were working with him, so the double cross was inevitable.

Took mans for everything. Damn. :smh:

Yeah she was really Jamie's connect that Dushane bullied into being his. I'm sure she felt some kinda way about Jamie getting popped too.

I know the first Netflix season did an almost excessive amount of world building

And last season had a pointless side story

But this season could have done with a tad bit more storytelling to tie things together

Like say Jamie's murder is what motivated Lizzy to run off with the money

She told that Irish family about Sully and Dushane's setup

Because she took the money, the Summerhouse revitalization fell through so that is why everyone is being forced out

Explain Aaron not having Steff. Like it might because Jamie's ties to gangland activity and Aaron being of adult age, they suspect he was involved too and they won't give him custody of Steph. But he is still providing for him.

A lot of these plot holes could have been easily resolved.

But I kinda understand. This season just seemed like Netflix just gave them a chance to wrap up the story.

I know the first Netflix season did an almost excessive amount of world building

And last season had a pointless side story

But this season could have done with a tad bit more storytelling to tie things together

Like say Jamie's murder is what motivated Lizzy to run off with the money

She told that Irish family about Sully and Dushane's setup

Because she took the money, the Summerhouse revitalization fell through so that is why everyone is being forced out

Explain Aaron not having Steff. Like it might because Jamie's ties to gangland activity and Aaron being of adult age, they suspect he was involved too and they won't give him custody of Steph. But he is still providing for him.

A lot of these plot holes could have been easily resolved.

But I kinda understand. This season just seemed like Netflix just gave them a chance to wrap up the story.

And throw in that Jaq & Lauren’s muvah was a drug addict. Like there was a family history with addiction which is why she spiraled the way she did once she realized Lauren was taking drugs and eventually died from drugs.

Because stopping Sully from selling drugs wasn’t going to magically stopped drugs from being sold on the road.

Who I think is behind Sully's death....

latest

Some how some way, she is reasonable for Uncs meeting his end

And I am thankful for her

Last edited:
Yeah I was in denial last season, thought Jamie getting popped was a vision or dream. Final season started and I was like well damn...

Jamie was a likable character, unlike that piece of excrement Sully.
Jamie was grimey af too :lol:. Bro was always looking out for himself. Basically killed his mom with the summerhouse project, ruined his brother's life, threatened Ruben's whole family to protect himself, got Ats killed, didn't give af about keiron, got Jamie locked up etc. Sully was ruthless but he had slightly more of a code than Dushane

Jamie was grimey af too :lol:. Bro was always looking out for himself. Basically killed his mom with the summerhouse project, ruined his brother's life, threatened Ruben's whole family to protect himself, got Ats killed, didn't give af about keiron, got Jamie locked up etc. Sully was ruthless but he had slightly more of a code than Dushane
Everyone was grimey on that show to a degree.

Don't forget about Donovan |l

Solid was series. The lingo was on point

The irish plotline was kinda pointless but guess needed for Lizzie to run off and it was hee telling them the operation

All Skully and Deshane needed was a convo, lot of it could of been cleared up

Def thought stef would pull the trigger, do think it was Jaq

Back
Top Bottom