Top Boy Series Thread - The Final Season Out Now On Netflix

Bruv when ep 10 went off I was heated. I needed more b :smh:
I mess wit young Jamie. I was hoping that proposition Dushane made to him would happen and it did :lol:

Jamie's blue/black North Face doe :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:
TNF wit da foamb Royal 97’s :pimp:

Damn, Episode 7 was some hellafied Heat.

That was perfection.
Even ended it in Epic Fashion with ‘Ain’t it a Lonely Feeling’.

Album is a Classic, fine *** Camille Yarborough.
One of my favorite tracks of all time is from her.
‘Take Yo’ Praise’
Fat boy Slim got out on the map with his remake. Heavy ****.

So if Jamie takes Dushane on his proposition, how does it work when ATS tells the cops that Jaq sent him?

And why were they evicting folks from Summer house?

This season is by far the best. Joint was very well done. I was rooting for Dushane/Sully and Jamie. Hopefully Aaron was able to continue at Uni.

So if Jamie takes Dushane on his proposition, how does it work when ATS tells the cops that Jaq sent him?

And why were they evicting folks from Summer house?

This season is by far the best. Joint was very well done. I was rooting for Dushane/Sully and Jamie. Hopefully Aaron was able to continue at Uni.

Ats is long gone. His mom got deported and definitely took him with her.

Gentrification!

Summerhouse is about to be torn down like the Towers in the WIre

I don't think ats has to talk to the cops. The footage shows that bag was someone else's.

Looks like a development group is buying the area where the apartments are.

Ats is long gone. His mom got deported and definitely took him with her.

Gentrification!

Summerhouse is about to be torn down like the Towers in the WIre

I swear that's the first thing I thought of...The Towers getting torn down.

Did it show them getting deported?

Nice, I'm trying to find out about a song on episode 10. It like 32 minutes into the episode and Jamie's people were playing it looking for Dushane right before that bogus call to the cafe. That **** slaps...well the part I hear. Netflix counts down the episodes so it's like at the 34:10 mark.

Closed captioning names the songs.

Closed captioning names the songs.
It say hip hop plays in the car or something of that nature.
Screenshot_20190923-104543_Netflix.jpg

I'm in the camp that thinks Sully didnt kill Dris. All the seasons showed every body after someone gets offed. Hell they even showed a hanging dog. But not this one. Might be looking too deep into it, i mean he deserved to get killed, but idk if Sully actually did it.

I'm in the camp that thinks Sully didnt kill Dris. All the seasons showed every body after someone gets offed. Hell they even showed a hanging dog. But not this one. Might be looking too deep into it, i mean he deserved to get killed, but idk if Sully actually did it.
I dunno man, Sully is pretty strict in regards to the G-code. I wouldn't rule Sully letting Dris go, but all things point to Sully offong him. Though, if he did let him walk, it was on the condition that he sent his *** away.

I feel this show ruined that Wu-Tang show for me. This is superior in so many ways.

Last edited:
Not even sure why Donovan got knicked.
It wasn't even time to pay yet was it?
GOt him because "Dushane was hiding him"?

Yeah. When he told him to go stay with the aunt or something up in the hills. :smh:
That scene made me sick, man. Imagine how helpless you must feel to see your family get murdered on facetime fam. :smh:

I swear that's the first thing I thought of...The Towers getting torn down.

Did it show them getting deported?

Nah but I'd imagine that would be the most sensible way to ensure no harm comes to Ats. Deport him and his mom, the feds can't find the kid from the CCTV footage with the green bookbag, then they can't trace it back to Dushane.

Jamie definitely gonna pair up with Dushane. They made his character too likeable for them to just let son sit for 20 years.

I still feel bad for Jason. They aint have to do homie like that. :smh:

Got Sully all ****ed up now. Dude probably feels like he doesn't have anything to live for beside his little girl. :smh:

I'm just glad they brought this series back, man. :smokin
And not only did they bring it back, but the season was FIRE.
Salute to the actors and Drake.

Man... I love this show with all of my heart.

I was afraid that this season wouldn’t live up to the others. But it exceeded them.

Netflix has to be re-upping for several more seasons, right?

Also all of the acting in this series was A-1, award worthy.

That emotion Modie displayed when they broke him out the joint... I could feel that through the damn screen, Bruv!

One more thing- I completely understand now why drake has co-opted that dialect even though he doesn’t have the personal background to support it.

I find myself cleaning around the house on the weekends talking to my dog like, “Look bruv, you know when mandem get home all dem tings better be picked up, innit? What you sayin, fam? I just fed you and you already beggin for more fooooood?” :lol:

One more thing- I completely understand now why drake has co-opted that dialect even though he doesn’t have the personal background to support it.

I find myself cleaning around the house on the weekends talking to my dog like, “Look bruv, you know when mandem get home all dem tings better be picked up, innit? What you sayin, fam? I just fed you and you already beggin for more fooooood?” :lol:

your dog probably kissing his teeth as soon as you walk out

Back
Top Bottom