Top Boy Series Thread - The Final Season Out Now On Netflix

So what happened to the messed up face guy? I know he went to that “doctor” and got injected with something. Did his own guy turn on him?

the white chick was all in the videos smashing her worker while her husband is nowhere to be found is crazy. For a minute i thought they were undercover.

hate how quickly they killed off Sugar and the messed up face guy.

So what happened to the messed up face guy? I know he went to that “doctor” and got injected with something. Did his own guy turn on him?

the white chick was all in the videos smashing her worker while her husband is nowhere to be found is crazy. For a minute i thought they were undercover.

I think that girl he tried to get at before he went to go see the doctor snitched on him so the cops knew where he was immediately.

Word. I thought they killed off Modie too quickly. It would’ve been cool to see how things played out between him, Jamie, Sully, and Dushane once Jamie gets out.

They need to announce that they’re renewing it for another season. If we got 6 seasons of OITNB and House of Cards, Netflix can at least get behind this show for another season or two.

Yea, I think Jermaine turned him in, that's why the Dr. Injected him with something that made his eye worse. As he was driving back, he couldn't see anything and made it even easier for the cops to stop the car chase.

I think Jermaine felt like Modie was putting killing Sully off to get back firmly in control of mandem. Modie saw Jamie had clout and the connect so he wanted the connect. Jermaine felt he could get it done with Jamie, who also had reason to kill Sully.

Last edited:
E7423F9D-E8EC-40FB-928E-CE242F729830.jpeg

I think that girl he tried to get at before he went to go see the doctor snitched on him so the cops knew where he was immediately.
Yeah, pretty sure it was this. His face was all over the news as public enemy #1 and she kept looking back at him while she was walking away. She seemed quite concerned.

You aren't built for the road bruv
London "estates" aren't nearly as bad as our hoods. With that being said, you are more liable to get shanked out there for no reason while over here, you'll get checked and might take a few hits. For the most part though, those dudes keep to themselves. I have a friend that lived in Newham that I visited which is considered bad out there.

Yeah she is, the way she is in the show is a turn-off though. Rather go for a woman like Shelley as far a complete package.

I feel you on that, the air head mentality was the worst. Snitching on accident...smh.

But those Google images paint a different picture.

he be rapping too

Back
Top Bottom