Top Gear - Bugatti Veyron vs. McLaren F1

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
that spoiler filp out and dude took off!!!!
sick.gif
sick.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
nice P

gold engine lining....super sick...

That was a nice race, but 1000 horsepower is murdering everything

My loyalties will always lie with the McLaren F1, so I gotta post some more vids... my apologies for being biased...

dope race
i thought the ssc aero was the fastest production car in the world?

^ Yeah the 722 ain't messin around... They need to get the Stiggy in the 722 and post a time...

Lol, I'm even tempted to post their 17-year-old car challenge as well...

Nothing will EVER touch the F1 in terms of sheer performance.

Sure, anyone can go in a straight line, but take the two cars to the track and its curtains for the veyron.

With that said, I would still take either one if I could get my dirty hands on one...

More than 15 years later, that F1 still looks as clean as ever.
pimp.gif

The veyron is an amazing piece of machinery. I have to drive one before my number's called.

Originally Posted by wj4

More than 15 years later, that F1 still looks as clean as ever.
pimp.gif
Indeed.

Just goes to show how unbelievable the F40, XJ220, and F1 really are/were. Built 15-20 years ago and still performing with todays top dogs, and looking betteraswell.

the F1 is timeless....it was really the first of its kind.....that being said, either one would put a huge smile on my face..

I had the pleasure of seeing an f1 in person at an "friend of a friends" house. One thing that didn't leave me was that it is really small.It's not elise small but when you compare it to other modernd day supercars, there is a visible size difference. I remember looking at it at first likewhat car is that, but as I turned to the front I knew I was looking at the legend.

Continuing with my appreciation for the McLaren F1, I'll force-feed you guys some more vids...

Good looking out, I was always wondering about the performance of the Bugatti Veyron. Despite appreciating straight horsepower, I too am a sucker for highperformance on tracks rather than straightaways, but that's just my thing.

That was amazing, the McLaren was so ahead of its time, it can still keep up with cars 15 years older than it. I still prefer the F1 over the Veyron though,Veyron is too luxurious and plush IMO. But damn, 1001HP
eek.gif

Back
Top Bottom