--[ TOP GEAR U.K SERIES 24 Started Mar. 6 ]--[The GRAND TOUR ]

F12 Ferarri looks amazing... the things i would do for that car :smh:... the crazy thing is, is how great the LFA is... i mean stig said that the F12 is the only car that can hold a candle to the LFA? thats must be a amazing automobile...
wait... no lap time for the F12?

I can only imagine, or maybe even that can not be done without driving the LF-A, to be honest up until now I didn't think it was that much of a big deal...I suppose it is.

Amazing episode, and yeah i hope they do a lap with the F12 sooner or later, I'd love to see how it compares to the Aventador or the 458 and the Veyron.

F12 Ferarri looks amazing... the things i would do for that car :smh:... the crazy thing is, is how great the LFA is... i mean stig said that the F12 is the only car that can hold a candle to the LFA? thats must be a amazing automobile...
wait... no lap time for the F12?

I can only imagine, or maybe even that can not be done without driving the LF-A, to be honest up until now I didn't think it was that much of a big deal...I suppose it is.

Amazing episode, and yeah i hope they do a lap with the F12 sooner or later, I'd love to see how it compares to the Aventador or the 458 and the Veyron.
i mean a lot of people talk about the looks, engine sound, tech that goes into it and compare it to the GTR... then they talk about the price.. im not saying what jeremy and the stig say means everything.. but the amount of cars they drive and how they drive must mean that the LFA must be the ****

Last edited:
Finally got the BAC Mono on the show. :smokin Didn't expect that time :wow:

No Power Lap for the F12, though? :nerd: :rolleyes

The freerunning guys were nuts! :wow:

Last edited:
The guy on the trials bike was cool too. Fantastic control.

:rofl: @ the Pirelli joke

Cant wait for the LaFerrari [ Ferrari The Ferrari :lol: ] , Pagani Zonda and Mclaren P1 episode :pimp:

i mean a lot of people talk about the looks, engine sound, tech that goes into it and compare it to the GTR... then they talk about the price.. im not saying what jeremy and the stig say means everything.. but the amount of cars they drive and how they drive must mean that the LFA must be the ****

That's exactly what I say. With the amount of super cars these guys get to drive routinely, I'd think their opinion and overall favorites matter.

Here are Jeremy's cons for both the LFA and F12

LFA............vs............F12

Price.........................A little too much power
No Cupholders.........Sensitive/twitchy steering
Small gas tank..........Cluttered steering wheel

Which one would you guys rather have?

Cant wait for the LaFerrari [ Ferrari The Ferrari :lol: ] , Pagani Zonda and Mclaren P1 episode :pimp:

We'll have to wait a while for that episode. Then again, cars like the Ferrari The Ferrari and P1 are only made once every 10 years (or 15+ years in the case of the P1). They've got time to spare. Lol

Plus, isn't the new rendition of the Zonda R a track-only car? I'd rather Richard use the Huayra in the comparison. That would be a comparison for the ages :wow:.

Speaking of car comparisons, we've got a great 'spider' comparison coming up in the next episode....can't wait!

That's exactly what I say. With the amount of super cars these guys get to drive routinely, I'd think their opinion and overall favorites matter.

Well there is a large difference in price. ANd to be honest since the average driver barely has any experience with these types of hypercars, it'd be pretty difficult to decide...
I'd go for the Ferrari, but only because I think it looks a lot better. (Although at the end of the day, I'm a bigger fan of Astons)

That will be outrageous. Unparalleled. They should do a tour around Germany with those, head on over to the Nurburgring and then do the track times on the Top Gear track.Epic. :smokin

I thought the editing and the visuals of the 2 car reviews were great. I would've rather had them race tiny cars through that bbc building. That BAC Mono time is hard to believe, but that car is pretty nice.

+1 for the Huayra over the Zonda R.

Rather get the F12 over the LFA. Something about the LFA looks really off for me. Really biased towards Ferraris, though. :lol:

LFA. actually deciding between these two cars means your bank account is box office. so that small gas tank is w.e. at the end of day. LFA just looks so dope to me. that front end is :pimp:

dat music doh :x

the no cup holder is weird, i agree with Jeremy. I've never heard of a car coming out today without a cup holder.

honestly, the f12 is a dope car, and one of the nicer looking ferraris. if someone said this over LFA, i wouldn't eem be mad :pimp:

+1 for the Huayra over the Zonda R.

Rather get the F12 over the LFA. Something about the LFA looks really off for me. Really biased towards Ferraris, though. :lol:

Salamat. Lol

I ended up re-watching Episode 2 of Season 19 because of the LFA discussion.

I'd find the tiny gas tank in the LFA to be very annoying if it were to be used for a long road-trip. And no cupholders, very odd :smh:.

But don't forget about that customer support system in the LFA!

"And then can you make that come up onto to my screen in the car?....:wow:" (Using destination assistant)
"I've accidentally painted a gentleman's sausage on a storm drain" / "O MY!" / "Yeah, I need to run away"

I think both cars look great. And the sound of both engines :smokin

If I could, I'd go with the F12. I was a big fan of the 599 and the F12 is an improvement in every facet over the 599.

Last edited:
I don't exactly see why everyone is obsessing about the cupholder issue. I'm not even going to lie, but if I'd imagine myself in a position like that an LF-A would probably be used under two circumstances: 1. racetrack, 2. to show off. It's a mid-engine supercar, whilst the Ferrari is a GT, even though I'M skeptical about the fact that I'd want to do a grand tour in either....
I mean the engine noise, the positioning and all, I don't really think or based upon review can imagine these being slightly suitable for trips over 200 miles or everyday use. They're amazing vehicles, however I do not think they are intended for a daily use, even if the manufacturers try to convey an image of such....I was just watching a video on the RR website and like it was said by the CEO of RR, people who can afford to spend 200 k or more on a car, will most likely have a car for every occasion imaginable, therefore a garage of 5-6 or even more cars. And when you have an S Class for everyday use, a Range for bad weather, a Phantom to be driven in and so on, I think one can afford the luxury of having an LF-A for the track and for taking a spin a few times during the summer. And why wouldn't Lexus take the liberty of not adding a cupholder, simply because they can....

im sorry but all i could think about that whole eps was how i could go to spain, do w.e the **** i wanted, and no1 would be around to care lol.

the dinner jeremy cooked looked
sick.gif

can anyone with knowledge of the financial crisis in europe get in on this spain thing? is it really deserted like that in many areas?
I was too.  Didn't want to seem like I was derailing the thread, but, since you mentioned it, I hope someone can comment on the deserted areas.  Has me thinking about vacationing out there next summer and going crazy in a rental car.  Also, I'm curious how cheap property out there is and how safe it would be to live in an area like that.  I know it seemed like there was absolutely no one out there, but I imagine Top Gear visiting might get a few more people checking it out
nerd.gif

I don't exactly see why everyone is obsessing about the cupholder issue. I'm not even going to lie, but if I'd imagine myself in a position like that an LF-A would probably be used under two circumstances: 1. racetrack, 2. to show off. It's a mid-engine supercar, whilst the Ferrari is a GT, even though I'M skeptical about the fact that I'd want to do a grand tour in either....
I mean the engine noise, the positioning and all, I don't really think or based upon review can imagine these being slightly suitable for trips over 200 miles or everyday use. They're amazing vehicles, however I do not think they are intended for a daily use, even if the manufacturers try to convey an image of such....I was just watching a video on the RR website and like it was said by the CEO of RR, people who can afford to spend 200 k or more on a car, will most likely have a car for every occasion imaginable, therefore a garage of 5-6 or even more cars. And when you have an S Class for everyday use, a Range for bad weather, a Phantom to be driven in and so on, I think one can afford the luxury of having an LF-A for the track and for taking a spin a few times during the summer. And why wouldn't Lexus take the liberty of not adding a cupholder, simply because they can....

engine up front in the LFA...

engine up front in the LFA...

whoops. true that.

Episode 3 was great! Amazing convertibles. I think I'd even settle for the V8 R8.

As for Spain, a friend of mine just got back from a holiday over there and to be honest it really depends on the area. Some are indeed as deserted as Top Gear portrays them to be, however Malaga, Madrid and Barcelona city centers are still packed with tourists and have an amazing night life.

whoops. true that.

Episode 3 was great! Amazing convertibles. I think I'd even settle for the V8 R8.

As for Spain, a friend of mine just got back from a holiday over there and to be honest it really depends on the area. Some are indeed as deserted as Top Gear portrays them to be, however Malaga, Madrid and Barcelona city centers are still packed with tourists and have an amazing night life.

:lol:

I'd sell my soul for a V8 R8...

Back
Top Bottom