Top Secret about the early release jordan sneakers at Air-Randy and Marqueesole and sole-locker.....

I've bought from Anything aka marqueessoles back on ebay and wondered why
my shoes didn't have any boxes or anything and with the last big post about these
guys I realized why
tired.gif
shoes were cool and everything non the less great shop no hate
or anything

The carmines are dope. Cant wait for those

But dam I dont even care how people get the kicks before JB wants them to. It helps me decide if i'm going to get the shoes or not. I appreciate peoplelike Heat that let us see the shoes weeks before they even come out.

why was that guys carmines in a plastic bag? im glad i never ordered from none of those cats something just didnt seem right................

^i agree completely why is it we not only have to pay upwards of $300 but we cant see them a month in advance!

Originally Posted by SUCKAFREE85

The carmines are dope. Cant wait for those

But dam I dont even care how people get the kicks before JB wants them to. It helps me decide if i'm going to get the shoes or not. I appreciate people like Heat that let us see the shoes weeks before they even come out.

This is a main reason Nike is salty over having their products' pictures leaked early. They don't want the consumers to have such an advantage overthem.

Originally Posted by rare x hunter

My theory is they both air-randy and Ming have somebody on the "inside" factory worker or someone who
pulls stuff a side for them
nerd.gif
Thats exactly whats happening...The reason shoes are being sold without boxes is because they're mostlikely leaving the factories in garbage bagsand duffels. Info courtesy of Rock Deep

wonder if its a move by jb to tighten up?
some of the local spots that used to presale j's like finishline etc stopped right before the 9.14 connect still held for me but he said jb rep camethrough and said they better quit showing shows early and no more presale or they were gonna lose the jb line.

It was not just air-randy and Marqueesole. Footalog Stop selling their 5 Fusions and countdown pack 2s also. I check 1 day nd all their EARLY release stuffDisappeard.

Once bootleggers see the pics, knockoffs will be produced.

I hope this is a main factor behind the crackdown.

Why does JB care about these guys? They are doing exactly what they should be doing.

JB limits the hell out of sneakers so that resellers make a ton of money off them, then JB gets mad when resellers make a ton of money off the sneakers?

I'd advocate Marquesole and Air Randy x 10000 before ever advocating JB. JB deserves everything that happens to it.

Originally Posted by HOVKid

Why does JB care about these guys? They are doing exactly what they should be doing.

JB limits the hell out of sneakers so that resellers make a ton of money off them, then JB gets mad when resellers make a ton of money off the sneakers?

I'd advocate Marquesole and Air Randy x 10000 before ever advocating JB. JB deserves everything that happens to it.

They're stealing product, not only that, they're stealing samples that aren't supposed to be released to the public at all.
It's not likethey're just doing the reselling thing, buying from a retail spot then flipping them for a couple hundred extra... JB sees no money from these kicks.
If you're a business and stand for people taking money from you, you're not going to have a very successful business.

Originally Posted by OGskinnyJ

wonder if its a move by jb to tighten up?
some of the local spots that used to presale j's like finishline etc stopped right before the 9.14 connect still held for me but he said jb rep came through and said they better quit showing shows early and no more presale or they were gonna lose the jb line.
Stores were printing up release signs in Microsoft Word and putting the shoes in the window on display. That's kinda like false advertising. I knowthat both companies were very pissed about this.

Originally Posted by Blazers21NTNP

They're stealing product, not only that, they're stealing samples that aren't supposed to be released to the public at all.

You think I give a flying %*+# about someone stealing from JB? Hearing people are stealing from JB and lining their pockets with "what shouldbe" JB's money is the best news I've heard about JB in months!!!!!!

Like I said, JB deserves everything it has coming to it. They are a bunch of thoughtless scumbags who deserve nothing other than a chapter 11 bankruptcy. They make the shoes impossible to get then get upset when people do shady things to get them?

so thats basiclly confirming a major crackdown, over the past few weeks
local shops stop pre release
MIKE
air randy, marquee
Footalog and other random online shops..

Back
Top Bottom