Top Secret about the early release jordan sneakers at Air-Randy and Marqueesole and sole-locker.....

Originally Posted by eye see soles

Originally Posted by rare x hunter

My theory is they both air-randy and Ming have somebody on the "inside" factory worker or someone who
pulls stuff a side for them
nerd.gif

Why risk your job at Nike for a few bucks? If caught I can see the perps facing serious jail time.
Why work at nike for a few bucks?

I don't want anybody's stolen %@#... period.

edit: This also means more pairs for retail...

Originally Posted by eltouha

elgallo23 wrote:

You think I give a flying %*+# about someone stealing from JB? Hearing people are stealing from JB and lining their pockets with "what should be" JB's money is the best news I've heard about JB in months!!!!!!

Like I said, JB deserves everything it has coming to it. They are a bunch of thoughtless scumbags who deserve nothing other than a chapter 11 bankruptcy. They make the shoes impossible to get then get upset when people do shady things to get them?

I agree… I'm too old to still put up with what Brand Jordan gives us. I just simply want to own the shoes that I had as a boy again. I hate this B.S. that we all have to go through with limited runs, cheap materials, and retros not being faithful to OG's. Jordan's have never been as popular as they are now and yet I really hate the company and what it has become, a greedy unscrupulous corporation. Like you, I really couldn't give a damn if someone is stealing from them. I also don't care about people wearing fakes anymore. Why should I? I'm not losing a customer, they are. They're running this company to the ground by providing sub par products, living off a 90's dynasty with a dark cloud over its head, and making fan boys believe they are full of altruistic acts when they come out with a retro. That's a façade with real intentions of making money, as much money as you can, and knowing that it's insatiable. Eventually this supernova of success will darken and Jordans will simply be sneakers, nothing special

Agreed.
JB deserves everything it has coming to it.
pimp.gif

this is not new news as rock deep and b1lly have stated before
the shoes were being stolen out of the factory by the factory workers and being sent to sellers
this is how all the shoes leaked out and we the public got the pics of the new shoes
nike was beginning to catch onto this and as stated was missing one pair of the two pair shipment and just happened to be air randy had pictures posted asap
no one should condone the stealing of someone else's car
is it right for someone to steal a car from say bill gates just because he can afford to get it taken? NO
what has the shoe game become
it may be for the better that nike cracks down on this because there will be less fakes floating around before the shoes release
first the incident with screech and the doctoring of shoes
now people stealing shoes out of the shoe factories.
No matter how much we love this hobby and how much it means to us, bottomline is SHOES are SHOES

Never bought anything from them, never will. The day I pay Air-Randy/Marqueesole outrageous prices to get Jordans a month or so early is the day I sell my soulto JB. BYE!

Originally Posted by HOVKid

Originally Posted by Blazers21NTNP

They're stealing product, not only that, they're stealing samples that aren't supposed to be released to the public at all.

You think I give a flying %*+# about someone stealing from JB? Hearing people are stealing from JB and lining their pockets with "what should be" JB's money is the best news I've heard about JB in months!!!!!!

Like I said, JB deserves everything it has coming to it. They are a bunch of thoughtless scumbags who deserve nothing other than a chapter 11 bankruptcy. They make the shoes impossible to get then get upset when people do shady things to get them?
Son is mad hurt bout not being able to get his Jays

Originally Posted by old school 95

This has been a quandary to me eversince I started liking back the retros and current jordan releases. BTW, I first got ahold of the Jordan IV when I was 11, I fell in love with them eversince, from IV all the way to IX; and after that, my attention went to other important things (college, work), forgetting Jordan shoes for 13 years or so. And now, it's so impossible to get them, I mean, I see all these people buying out of greed to resell. And one more thing is I see some websites and other sellers that jack up the prices, and they probably don't even have the supplies yet and they're already charging an arm and leg. And how on earth could they manage to obtain those Jordans ahead of release dates? I know it's gotta do something with hookups or company employee or something, but it's really sad. The company is just not so tight on their products that they let other unauthorized entity make a profit out of it, I'm no business guru but it seems unethical and conflict of interest where there is no straight company, employee, factory, authorized retail stores (Athletes foot, Footlocker, etc) coordination. I feel like it's never gonna be like the same way again where I walk in the mall and buy it at ease. And now I became the guy I've been hating, the one who buys Jordans eventhough it's not my size hoping I can get something in return years from it. I'm just venting out guys, because I did not get the IX's and anxious that I may not be able to get ahold of Jordans future releases of IV, V,VI, VII. Please pardon me if this has been posted already.
this is exactly what i'm talking about!!! sooner or later, shady entities will get caught and hopefully events like will these level theplaying field and make everything equal or better yet, available to all customers on release dates.

Poofyo101 wrote:
the shoes were being stolen out of the factory by the factory workers and being sent to sellers
this is how all the shoes leaked out and we the public got the pics of the new shoes
nike was beginning to catch onto this and as stated was missing one pair of the two pair shipment and just happened to be air randy had pictures posted asap
is it right for someone to steal a car from say bill gates just because he can afford to get it taken? NO
it may be for the better that nike cracks down on this because there will be less fakes floating around before the shoes release
No matter how much we love this hobby and how much it means to us, bottomline is SHOES are SHOES

eek.gif
That'sfunny, just this week YOU wanted me to get you a bundle of II's, XVI's and Carmines for your site from Randy. LOL Dude, you're a hypocrite. Mindyour business Goofyo, Mind your business. Unless that's what you have to do to make your site look better. If so, that's SAD
frown.gif

I'm away from NT for a few days and ppl are snitching? The site will be updated in a few days. Eventually, everything in life must come to an end.EVERYTHING!

Here's a lil pic for my Carmine fanatics!

Nike/JB pays people that make their whole business possible the lowest amount, therefore, corruption is inevitable

Its all about the Benjamin$ baby! It don't matter who gets what first. JB makes money regardless. Its like that movie American Gangster where homeboy wasgettin shipments straight from the source. Mutha!?.@$ need stop snitchin! Dude from you tube video shouldve worn a ski mask. Hes a fool for that one. First youget the Money. When you get the money you get the Power. When you get the Power you get THE RESPECT. JB has the money but no respect. They trying to get itback.

You Go HEAT Love the pics and keep up the good work!! I've had Jordans my feet since 85 7th grade at least 1 pair of every style from the 1's to 20's then the limited BS started and ive moved on i have about 60 pair that i wear and don't plan on buying any shoes for years to come.Would have keptbuying if they weren't so damn hard to get but not worth my time or money to try and hunt down some shoes.Thanks Air Randy for all the pics.

I've heard many stories of these guys long enough, so let me throw one sequence of what really happens.

The samples are stolen so they can take them to factories that Nike has moved away from. If you haven't heard already when Nike leaves a factory theydon't always clean up the proper way. So therefore materials, machines and such are left behind. Well lets say someone gets a hold of the sample. TheyMIGHT be able to reproduce it almost identical. So who's to say that any of the shoes sold months early are from Nike factories. Maybe they are just Bgrades being stolen, who knows. I mean no one ever gets shoes without creasing it seems.Does this also make them 100% authentic if they aren't made at thefactory JB has presently making all the shoes? You be the judge.

I still feel something is fishy about them, even though in the past I was the first to run to promo-shoes back in the day. Once I learned all this I stoppedall the buying. I mean I had it all black/chrome VIII, French blue VII, raptor VII, black V, and many others.

I've heard many stories of these guys long enough, so let me throw one sequence of what really happens.

The samples are stolen so they can take them to factories that Nike has moved away from. If you haven't heard already when Nike leaves a factory theydon't always clean up the proper way. So therefore materials, machines and such are left behind. Well lets say someone gets a hold of the sample. TheyMIGHT be able to reproduce it almost identical. Plus how many times are you going to be successful with walkin out the factory with trash bags full of shoesbefore everyone starts doing it. While we also know that security in these places isn't very high someone would have to catch on at some point right? Sowho's to say that any of the shoes sold months early are from Nike factories. Maybe they are just B grades being stolen, who knows. I mean no one ever getsshoes without creasing it seems.Does this also make them 100% authentic if they aren't made at the factory JB has presently making all the shoes? You bethe judge.

I still feel something is fishy about them, even though in the past I was the first to run to promo-shoes back in the day. Once I learned all this I stoppedall the buying. I mean I had it all black/chrome VIII, French blue VII, raptor VII, black V, and many others.

heat the problem with it is that the shoes arent a grade as some people have said there shoes have had problems and minor defects
im not hating on randy's hustle or anyone elses for that matter
i was saying that for people saying that its ok for stealing from jb......its not
i cant say that i wouldnt mind getting the shoes earlier though

Originally Posted by heat23

Poofyo101 wrote:

eek.gif
That's funny, just this week YOU wanted me to get you a bundle of II's, XVI's and Carmines for your site from Randy. LOL Dude, you're a hypocrite. Mind your business Goofyo, Mind your business. Unless that's what you have to do to make your site look better. If so, that's SAD
frown.gif

I'm away from NT for a few days and ppl are snitching? The site will be updated in a few days. Eventually, everything in life must come to an end. EVERYTHING!

Here's a lil pic for my Carmine fanatics!

Heat.... OMFG!!!!!
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
....!!!! That is insane!!!!! I can't wait for that action to hit the states...

As for Poofy...ST-F-U Dude!!! No one likes payin your prices & listening to your nonsense...
indifferent.gif

I don't think on a high level Nike is bothered by a "few" shoes getting "lost" and found their way onto people's websites, it'sonly a couple of thousand of lost profit per model. Besides, those who do buy are doing so willingly.

However, what they DO mind is having the faithfulness to the original design (orjust the design if it's a new model), color placement, manufacturingquality and the overall product/package being judged by consumers and allow for that response and reaction time that Nike had spent millions,if not billions of $$$$ trying to shorten/eliminate with all the hype their systematic promotional blitzes were devised to generate.

A consequence of this is that all of the hype Nike has so carefully tried to generate will have gone to waste. Once the consumers start to cool off on theinitial impulse to make a purchase, or worse yet, decide they can find a substitue Nike model or even competing brand's model (or eliminating the"impulse" or "need" to buy completely), then sales at Nike's biggest customers (the Athlete's Foot's, theFootlocker/Footaction/Champs's, the Eastbay's...etc.) will drop like crazy and pretty soon you'll have RTFs and subsequently more conservativeorders in terms of quantity the next-time around.

For a company that undoubtedly would like to maintain revenue and profit growth in the current economic climate, this is NOT good news. But then again, muchof what is driving Nike's (or more precisely, JB's) profits depends on this initial hype that this phenomenon must be really alarming to them as theyhave some monumentally torrid models in store for the rest of us.

We are fortunate enough to have seen the actual pics of the horrid suede XVIIs from the VI/XVII CDP and that intentional, sub-par effort Nike has put forthjust may be what kills it for many. At least for myself, I would much rather to keep just the carmine VIs (even though I had originally wanted thewhite/infrared-black VIs to begin with) and not even having to look at those monstrosities.

I hope Ming and air-randy will somehow find a way to continue to bring us those awesome pics

1.imma miss them early photos.

2.I hope they get away with it,just lay low for now.

3.that dude in the VI video is a cornball for making that video,but the sneakers make it all worth the while.....he still corny tho,he gets one of these
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom