Top Secret about the early release jordan sneakers at Air-Randy and Marqueesole and sole-locker.....

All the unrelease Jordan sneaker pictures have been deleted because something happend at the Y3 factory that these sneakers were not allowed to sell early, allthe products have been restored.

Someone probably opened their mouth...

Old buddy of mine is pointing the blame @ the rising number of sellers selling early before release date.

A dude was talkung about snitching in a thread about a bad experience with a purchase through marqueesole. It was a couple of days ago, it was the thread aboutthe dude who bought retro 16's.

So.....does that mean no more air-randy early photos?
And does that mean the end of the guy who promotes
marqueesole to the grave? Who killed Biggie? I need answers!

Someone please make a complete post (with complete sentences) so this thread makes some got damned sense...

I knew they were going to get caught sooner or later
smh.gif

Excellent! Well. Maybe not so much, because I did dig having the pictures to confirm (exactly what we were getting in) the release.

Here's about all you need to know.

The first shoe that Air Randy posted MAD EARLY was white/black Fusion AJF12's.

Since then we've seen countless Countdown Pack shoes [II, VI, XVI, XVII, XX1, etc] tons of Fusions [12's & 5's] and much more.

Regarding the white/black Fusion 12's.

A box of TWO pairs of samples was requested to be sent to Jordan Brand's HQ offices.

When the box arrived...just ONE pair was inside.

Later that night...pictures of the white/black Fusion 12's first appeared here on NT courtesy of Air Randy.

Let's just say the Brand wasn't too pleased and (actually...as compared to the fake situation) got to the bottom of things swiftly to prevent not onlythe early leaks (which it can be argued builds web hype) but also to prevent samples originally headed to campus from turning up "lost."

jordan%20force%2012%20box-1a.gif

Originally Posted by B1LLY HOYLE

Here's about all you need to know.

The first shoe that Air Randy posted MAD EARLY was white/black Fusion AJF12's.

Since then we've seen countless Countdown Pack shoes [II, VI, XVI, XVII, XX1, etc] tons of Fusions [12's & 5's] and much more.

Regarding the white/black Fusion 12's.

A box of TWO pairs of samples was requested to be sent to Jordan Brand's HQ offices.

When the box arrived...just ONE pair was inside.

Later that night...pictures of the white/black Fusion 12's first appeared here on NT courtesy of Air Randy.

Let's just say the Brand wasn't too pleased and (actually...as compared to the fake situation) got to the bottom of things swiftly to prevent not only the early leaks (which it can be argued builds web hype) but also to prevent samples originally headed to campus from turning up "lost."

jordan%20force%2012%20box-1a.gif

So Air-Randy knew one of the mail carriers? How did he get ahold of the kicks?

how did Air Randy intercept the package, does he work on JB campus and also run marqueesole or something?

I know it's probably not moral or ethical how he obtains those early samples, but I do always look forward to seeing upcoming pictures.

My theory is they both air-randy and Ming have somebody on the "inside" factory worker or someone who
pulls stuff a side for them
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by rare x hunter

My theory is they both air-randy and Ming have somebody on the "inside" factory worker or someone who
pulls stuff a side for them
nerd.gif

Why risk your job at Nike for a few bucks? If caught I can see the perps facing serious jail time.

I'm speaking the factory in China not here in the states someone may know a person
who may have access to the kix fresh off the press ie the sample AF1 Xii's sample leak

I just want to see pics early. The loyal customers of nike and JB always get screwed over in one way or another and air-randy posting pics early is just theworlds way of evening things out.

Back
Top Bottom