Top selling NBA Jerseys & Teams for the 2010-11 season

How does the Villian of the L, end up selling the most Jerseys?
I dont get it. All the Hate he has taken this season, and he still manages to out sell Kobe? KOBE?
WOW Im shocked.

I dont get it. All the Hate he has taken this season, and he still manages to out sell Kobe? KOBE?
WOW Im shocked.

Unless outlets were completely overstocked and charged 9.99, or being in Boston...I dont see anybody rocking a Rondo Jersey. Even females that dont really follow basketball but claim they are huge celtics fans and hate the lakers are wearing KG jerseys not Rondo. Hell I see more Bird throw backs around town than I see Rondo jerseys. Ive never seen ONE person not at an nba game or on tv wearing a rondo jersey.

Originally Posted by Gottips3

WOW Im shocked.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

WOW Im shocked.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Im Not You

Originally Posted by jmb1523

Rose will be #1 next year

Doubt it.
That'll belong to LBJ or KB24 til they call it quits. 
idk Rose had a monster year and everybody except advance stat geeks love him.  People around my way are latching on to him like they use to do Bron.

Doubt it.
idk Rose had a monster year and everybody except advance stat geeks love him.  People around my way are latching on to him like they use to do Bron.

Originally Posted by DontStepOnMyShoes

Unless outlets were completely overstocked and charged 9.99, or being in Boston...I dont see anybody rocking a Rondo Jersey. 

co-sign, i dont think ive seen a single Rondo jersey here in Toronto...
but then again, Jason Williams' #55 Kings jersey was the best selling jersey one season, so it has nothing to do with skill

Unless outlets were completely overstocked and charged 9.99, or being in Boston...I dont see anybody rocking a Rondo Jersey. 

co-sign, i dont think ive seen a single Rondo jersey here in Toronto...
but then again, Jason Williams' #55 Kings jersey was the best selling jersey one season, so it has nothing to do with skill

Originally Posted by Dade B0Y

WOW Im shocked.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

He switched teams AND numbers... Higher sales are to be expected.

Same thing happened with Kobe when he went from 8 to 24. His sales skyrocketed that year.

Originally Posted by Dade B0Y

WOW Im shocked.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

He switched teams AND numbers... Higher sales are to be expected.

Same thing happened with Kobe when he went from 8 to 24. His sales skyrocketed that year.

Originally Posted by JumpmanFromDaBay

Rondo @ 3
eek.gif
I think it helps that he got his contract extension.

I bought a Stoudemire jersey over Chandler & Gallo (while they were still here) because I knew he wasn't moving any time soon.

Originally Posted by JumpmanFromDaBay

Rondo @ 3
eek.gif
I think it helps that he got his contract extension.

I bought a Stoudemire jersey over Chandler & Gallo (while they were still here) because I knew he wasn't moving any time soon.

Lebron may be so hated.. but his fan base is deeeeeep. I can imagine people were Beasting to get a heats jersey.

Lebron may be so hated.. but his fan base is deeeeeep. I can imagine people were Beasting to get a heats jersey.

Doubt it.
This is about popularity though. He would have to become a global icon the way James/Bryant are. It's possible w/ him being in a major media market. But I don't see Lebron's popularity scaling down anytime soon

Doubt it.
This is about popularity though. He would have to become a global icon the way James/Bryant are. It's possible w/ him being in a major media market. But I don't see Lebron's popularity scaling down anytime soon

Unless outlets were completely overstocked and charged 9.99, or being in Boston...I dont see anybody rocking a Rondo Jersey. Even females that dont really follow basketball but claim they are huge celtics fans and hate the lakers are wearing KG jerseys not Rondo. Hell I see more Bird throw backs around town than I see Rondo jerseys. Ive never seen ONE person not at an nba game or on tv wearing a rondo jersey.
don't know where you live but if you from LA you must not be looking. I see Rondo jerseys being rocked all the time. Especially by girls and kids. I think his youth jersey is the reason why his jersey sales are so high.  His is very popular among the youth so you know parents feel obligated to buy his jersey when kids are begging. Not surprised at all. Yall underestimate his popularity. He got different audiences tapped into. smart on his pr.

don't know where you live but if you from LA you must not be looking. I see Rondo jerseys being rocked all the time. Especially by girls and kids. I think his youth jersey is the reason why his jersey sales are so high.  His is very popular among the youth so you know parents feel obligated to buy his jersey when kids are begging. Not surprised at all. Yall underestimate his popularity. He got different audiences tapped into. smart on his pr.

Back
Top Bottom