Top selling NBA Jerseys & Teams for the 2010-11 season

it amazes everytime to see kobe at the top of this every year. are people buying a new one every season?

10 Piece Nuggets wrote:
I really thought Rose was going to be #1 hands down.
Not even the fact its Rose, but the Bulls jersey is a hands down classic, and 1 looks good on any jersey. Bron in a Heat jersey, meh was never a fan of the Heat design.

Really though? I wasn't. Rose might be popular to actual hardcore fans of the sport and stat geeks but he isn't  nearly as known to casual fans even though he's having a beast year. You go anywhere on Earth and they'll know exactly who Lebron or Kobe are,you ask who D-Rose is and they might have a hard time knowing who he is.

The number 1 selling jersey will belong to 'Bron and Kobe until thy retire. They're icons and the faces of the league right now.

If anything,if someone wanted to buy a bulls jersey I think they'd just buy a throwback MJ one. I've always considered the Heat jerseys
pimp.gif
btw ever since they switched.

10 Piece Nuggets wrote:
I really thought Rose was going to be #1 hands down.
Not even the fact its Rose, but the Bulls jersey is a hands down classic, and 1 looks good on any jersey. Bron in a Heat jersey, meh was never a fan of the Heat design.

Really though? I wasn't. Rose might be popular to actual hardcore fans of the sport and stat geeks but he isn't  nearly as known to casual fans even though he's having a beast year. You go anywhere on Earth and they'll know exactly who Lebron or Kobe are,you ask who D-Rose is and they might have a hard time knowing who he is.

The number 1 selling jersey will belong to 'Bron and Kobe until thy retire. They're icons and the faces of the league right now.

If anything,if someone wanted to buy a bulls jersey I think they'd just buy a throwback MJ one. I've always considered the Heat jerseys
pimp.gif
btw ever since they switched.

Originally Posted by Gottips3

How does the Villian of the L, end up selling the most Jerseys?
I dont get it. All the Hate he has taken this season, and he still manages to out sell Kobe? KOBE?
WOW Im shocked.
A good reason for that is the LeBron Miami jersey is a new, hot item. The Kobe #24 has been around for years now. Most Kobe fans already have a jersey, LeBron fans had to go out and buy all new gear...

I dont get it. All the Hate he has taken this season, and he still manages to out sell Kobe? KOBE?
WOW Im shocked.
A good reason for that is the LeBron Miami jersey is a new, hot item. The Kobe #24 has been around for years now. Most Kobe fans already have a jersey, LeBron fans had to go out and buy all new gear...

People buying a Shaq Celtics jersey? 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I would have rather bought a Perkins jersey before he got traded

People buying a Shaq Celtics jersey? 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I would have rather bought a Perkins jersey before he got traded

david lee was in top 10 year year. so any half way decent player in a big market will have good jersey sales.

david lee was in top 10 year year. so any half way decent player in a big market will have good jersey sales.

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

More Shaq jerseys bought than Ray Ray, Pierce, or KG.
laugh.gif

And dude played 37 games.
laugh.gif

Forreal...........
roll.gif
roll.gif

Boston must have the ill clearance in Roxbury or something......

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

More Shaq jerseys bought than Ray Ray, Pierce, or KG.
laugh.gif

And dude played 37 games.
laugh.gif

Forreal...........
roll.gif
roll.gif

Boston must have the ill clearance in Roxbury or something......

Originally Posted by AIRJORDAN JB23

eek.gif
at Rondo.

Thought Durant would be higher.

cmon those thunder jerseys are
sick.gif
. im still waiting to see a person wearing a durant jersey.

Originally Posted by AIRJORDAN JB23

eek.gif
at Rondo.

Thought Durant would be higher.

cmon those thunder jerseys are
sick.gif
. im still waiting to see a person wearing a durant jersey.

WOW Im shocked.
LBJ took his talents to the beach. Kobe forced his talents on a beach.

WOW Im shocked.
LBJ took his talents to the beach. Kobe forced his talents on a beach.

Back
Top Bottom