Originally Posted by thytkerjobs

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

Angela was better looking

eyes.gif
tired.gif

trin1ys.jpg
Nah, definitely not, looking like master splinter
smh.gif

Some of you keep saying she had a nice body. Not really. She got fat after a while. No butt. Ok hooters. Body was decent at best.

She was cute and those lips were
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

she's always been pretty but she looks like she has alot of potential to be really fat...i hope she doesn't let herself go...

I always said that her and Raven Simone never fulfilled their womanly potential. If you look at them as kids (when you were a kid, no pedo) you would havethought they both would have been VICIOUS by now. Raven is a big girl. Topanga is a perennial big girl. They were busts basically.

I loved her so god damn much as a kid..i think it was the senior year on that show where she was soooo banging, my goawd..FAP FAP FAP nukka..

She was cute when she was younger and at her prime she was really pretty. She fell off though. But, as for her now, I agree with DCAllAmerican on this.Wasn't she busted for a DUI this past year or last year?

I remember seeing her on this show with her mom a couple of years ago on that Crossing Over show with John Edwards where they contact dead relatives. She wasthere with her mom. Her mom is a MILF from what I remember. Can't find pics of the mom.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

she's always been pretty but she looks like she has alot of potential to be really fat...i hope she doesn't let herself go...

I always said that her and Raven Simone never fulfilled their womanly potential. If you look at them as kids (when you were a kid, no pedo) you would have thought they both would have been VICIOUS by now. Raven is a big girl. Topanga is a perennial big girl. They were busts basically.

i dont think anyone saw it coming with Raven...even on Mr. Cooper she didnt show signs of being big...shorty just blew up.

I dont think she is that good looking now but back in the day i used to think she was the baddest....

Everytime I watched Boy Meets World I wanted to reach through the screen and grab those tig ol' bitties. Her areola is probably big too
devil.gif

Back
Top Bottom