Topanga Does Maxim Photo Shoot

eek.gif
 damn shes all grown now 

Topanaga and the OG Pink Ranger put me onto the white joints :pimp:.

Lol @ Flocka....M. Bison gif :lol:

Ok I'll post a couple pix. This is a girl I smashed about 2 months ago. Super limber, a screamer, and she was VERY fun to throw around. She put in a good performance.
Watch out who you believe online, The girl in this picture is my Girlfriend and I PMed this guy to either explain his BS or take the pictures down. Once I told him "thats my girlfriend" he has stopped replying to any PMs. LOL I brought this to her attention and she was more shocked than I was, fools online trying to be someone they are not. ha. 
Your a handsome dude & came through with pics. Repped.
And then it even tripped me out that this dude "italipino23" or James, did not even reply to you saying this was not him when he must have seen it. Thats me in the picture with my girl on her Birthday lmao, Thanks for the compliment bradah. Maybe you can unrep or BAN him! 
True I didn't smash her. All I said originally was that Kate Upton's body wasn't that good, and that I work with MANY girls who have better looking bodies. Someone asked me to prove it. There are several more than the ones I posted. I won't derail the thread anymore with my own endeavors, just sayin that I'm just a waiter in a restaurant and can easily find girls with way better bodies than this no tone, sloppy girl with a gorgeous face and rack. No more pics posting by me I promise, unless it's of topanga.
LOL u did not prove sh*t. 
Why would i get banned for that?
BAN for pretending to be me haha.
@italipino nice chicks man,teach me how to pick them up?
Bro, if you wanna be like italipino go look though Facebook/Instagram find cute chicks, pretend you did anything and BOOM you're just like him now.
Repped for posting this pic and the ones that have since been removed.
laugh.gif
nthat.gif
good time to take that one back, lol!

Sorry to go though bringing up a older thread but I figured its better to call a dude out so you guys know a little bit of truth about ur forum member. 

peace!

Back
Top Bottom