Topanga Does Maxim Photo Shoot

She has an average face to me like I said.

She has ultimate *******. Not sure how that affects her overall rating.

If a basketball player was a sweet jumper and offers nothing else, do we call him an average player or something more?

Kyle Korver
Steve Novak
James Jones
Mike Miller

They are role players correct? One-dimensional.

Kate is one dimensional. And is HORRIBLE is most other categories.

So I can understand the average label.

Yea I'm not arguing that you are more attracted to Topanga, I'm just saying a lot of white girl hating NTers are getting exposed in here. :\

Kate at her best is a Goddess. I would have sex with her and even let her spend the night.

Last edited:
:lol: :lol:

Dude are argue about every thing but I'm sure if Kate or Topanga was there to be wife'd up y'all would.

If Topanga gave me 2 minutes of intercourse I would literally ruin that. She wouldn't be able to walk the next day, with that being said she would be a fat wife. Kate is tall so she may be able to hold the weight better.

smh

Damn DC, that was a fantastic analogy, especially the Kyle Korver and James Jones mentions :lol: :lol:

Topanga > Kate.

Deal with it.

I would impregnate both. But if I had to choose I'd take kate, if she stops eating...smh :smh:

Anyhow this is debate has no losers, I would have sex with both in an African jungle and actually fight a rabid lion to save them.

Last edited:
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Dude are argue about every thing but I'm sure if Kate or Topanga was there to be wife'd up y'all would.
That has nothing to do with anything and no I wouldn't.

NT is the home of the extremes. So much stupid **** get said on here.

Last edited:
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

That has nothing to do with anything and no I wouldn't.

NT is the home of the extremes. So much stupid **** get said on here.
You get butthurt in like every single thread, dude. Why don't you take a break from NT if it makes you so frustrated
laugh.gif

Last edited:
You get butthurt in like every single thread, dude. Why don't you take a break from NT if it makes you so frustrated :lol:

Seriously dude follows me around posting the same gif bc I didn't agree with him like 3 months ago

She has an average face to me like I said.

She has ultimate *******. Not sure how that affects her overall rating.

If a basketball player was a sweet jumper and offers nothing else, do we call him an average player or something more?

Kyle Korver
Steve Novak
James Jones
Mike Miller

They are role players correct? One-dimensional.

Kate is one dimensional. And is HORRIBLE is most other categories.

So I can understand the average label.
^ Reggie Miller had a great shot and pretty much offered nothing else and he is one of the 50 best players.Imo Kate upton is more than a AWG.she doesn't excel in other physical categories we judge women besides chest but she isn't deficient or gross either.

you guys are arguing over topanga or kate?

id take both at the same time
devil.gif
. everyone is a winner.

i liked her better as the nerd/girl next door look

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not really feeling either Topenga or Kate but I'd still give them 21 seconds of pleasure

Topanga > Kate.

Deal with it.

I would impregnate both. But if I had to choose I'd take kate, if she stops eating...smh :smh:

Anyhow this is debate has no losers, I would have sex with both in an African jungle and actually fight a rabid lion to save them.
damn bro, homies beginnin to get od with the embellishments

as if fighting a lion isnt enough, you want it to be rabid?

would let kate step on my foot for one night with her

Back
Top Bottom