Topic

Originally Posted by emmmmy

So I was talking to this girl last year, pulled her in my ENG class in community college. Went on a few dates, fooled around at my house, but never smashed. Shes still a virgin n wanted me to make it official first. Shes a fine girl, but she was just to much so I just stopped talking to her.

I live in the Bay Area, I was thinking going to the city, look at chirstmas lights, go ice skating.. I don't know everythings closed. Any suggestions

Not trying to make it a whole day event, just everything closed and I'm looking for something  to do... and my house isn't open today
pimp.gif
IDK if you wanna do the virgin thing, but if you've decided already, look up "Christmas Tree Lane, Alameda." It's my block. People from all over the Bay come to look at our lights. 4K+ fans on Facebook
laugh.gif
. It's like 15 minutes away from Cal.

So I was talking to this girl last year, pulled her in my ENG class in community college. Went on a few dates, fooled around at my house, but never smashed. Shes still a virgin n wanted me to make it official first. Shes a fine girl, but she was just to much so I just stopped talking to her.

I live in the Bay Area, I was thinking going to the city, look at chirstmas lights, go ice skating.. I don't know everythings closed. Any suggestions

Not trying to make it a whole day event, just everything closed and I'm looking for something  to do... and my house isn't open today
pimp.gif
IDK if you wanna do the virgin thing, but if you've decided already, look up "Christmas Tree Lane, Alameda." It's my block. People from all over the Bay come to look at our lights. 4K+ fans on Facebook
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

pimp.gif
laugh.gif
This. But you obviously gotta go at night...plus a movie after...sounds like a nice solid evening.

thats where you stay at though an dee?? I always figured nothin but old folks lived there
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

pimp.gif
laugh.gif
This. But you obviously gotta go at night...plus a movie after...sounds like a nice solid evening.

thats where you stay at though an dee?? I always figured nothin but old folks lived there
laugh.gif

Info on the girl in the fire truck hat. 
pimp.gif

I'm only in the Bay for two more days, she would definitely get the business.

As for what to do check out Grizzly Peak in the Berkeley Hills, bring a rubber in case you get lucky up there 
grin.gif

Good luck.

Info on the girl in the fire truck hat. 
pimp.gif

I'm only in the Bay for two more days, she would definitely get the business.

As for what to do check out Grizzly Peak in the Berkeley Hills, bring a rubber in case you get lucky up there 
grin.gif

Good luck.

Originally Posted by BeatJunkie5

laugh.gif
Yeah, we got a sortof newly renovated movie theater in Alameda with a huge %++ screen that you should check out.

And yeah, that's my block.
laugh.gif
It's actually mostly families with little kids and stuff.

Originally Posted by VeryAnalytical85

grin.gif

My primary
pimp.gif
location. I might see you up there
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by BeatJunkie5

laugh.gif
Yeah, we got a sortof newly renovated movie theater in Alameda with a huge %++ screen that you should check out.

And yeah, that's my block.
laugh.gif
It's actually mostly families with little kids and stuff.

Originally Posted by VeryAnalytical85

grin.gif

My primary
pimp.gif
location. I might see you up there
laugh.gif

tell her that she was on your xmas wishlist word to that thread.
than wip it out and do damage.no hate but she look like a jank

tell her that she was on your xmas wishlist word to that thread.
than wip it out and do damage.no hate but she look like a jank

Back
Top Bottom