Topic

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

Originally Posted by VeryAnalytical85

As for what to do check out Grizzly Peak in the Berkeley Hills, bring a rubber in case you get lucky up there 
grin.gif

My primary
pimp.gif
location. I might see you up there
laugh.gif

Word?
laugh.gif
I was there two days ago, have a few friends living up there and around the Bay. But yeah good to burn, take landscape photography and like I said, "get a little lucky" if you pull your cards right. You already know, too bad I'll miss the Bay wish there was more (to do) and see for the holidays.
Most of the good looking females I found were around Emeryville and SF primarily.  UC Berkeley doesn't have girls when class isn't in session, so there was a heavy lack of eye candy 
tired.gif

As for what to do check out Grizzly Peak in the Berkeley Hills, bring a rubber in case you get lucky up there 
grin.gif

My primary
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Word?
laugh.gif
I was there two days ago, have a few friends living up there and around the Bay. But yeah good to burn, take landscape photography and like I said, "get a little lucky" if you pull your cards right. You already know, too bad I'll miss the Bay wish there was more (to do) and see for the holidays.
Most of the good looking females I found were around Emeryville and SF primarily.  UC Berkeley doesn't have girls when class isn't in session, so there was a heavy lack of eye candy 
tired.gif

Originally Posted by emmmmy

So I was talking to this girl last year, pulled her in my ENG class in community college. Went on a few dates, fooled around at my house, but never smashed. Shes still a virgin n wanted me to make it official first. Shes a fine girl, but she was just to much so I just stopped talking to her.

I live in the Bay Area, I was thinking going to the city, look at chirstmas lights, go ice skating.. I don't know everythings closed. Any suggestions

Not trying to make it a whole day event, just everything closed and I'm looking for something  to do... and my house isn't open today
pimp.gif
IDK if you wanna do the virgin thing, but if you've decided already, look up "Christmas Tree Lane, Alameda." It's my block. People from all over the Bay come to look at our lights. 4K+ fans on Facebook
laugh.gif
. It's like 15 minutes away from Cal.

let him use your crib to smash real quick...its Christmas help the brotha out

So I was talking to this girl last year, pulled her in my ENG class in community college. Went on a few dates, fooled around at my house, but never smashed. Shes still a virgin n wanted me to make it official first. Shes a fine girl, but she was just to much so I just stopped talking to her.

I live in the Bay Area, I was thinking going to the city, look at chirstmas lights, go ice skating.. I don't know everythings closed. Any suggestions

Not trying to make it a whole day event, just everything closed and I'm looking for something  to do... and my house isn't open today
pimp.gif
IDK if you wanna do the virgin thing, but if you've decided already, look up "Christmas Tree Lane, Alameda." It's my block. People from all over the Bay come to look at our lights. 4K+ fans on Facebook
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

pimp.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

i'm hella late, but i'm out to the ligths if u got me a room lol jk.

ima try n toot n boot on christmas day.

wish a brotha luck

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

pimp.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

i'm hella late, but i'm out to the ligths if u got me a room lol jk.

ima try n toot n boot on christmas day.

wish a brotha luck

Yeah she look good, but no mass.

Take her to an eatery like "TGIF's", "Applebees" and jus' catch up on how things are.

Yeah she look good, but no mass.

Take her to an eatery like "TGIF's", "Applebees" and jus' catch up on how things are.

Take her somewhere cheap or unthoughtful and just act like you love her...she'll appreciate

Take her somewhere cheap or unthoughtful and just act like you love her...she'll appreciate

grin.gif

My primary
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Word?
laugh.gif
tired.gif
Yep. My best friend lives in that area, so I'm blazing up there literally four to five times a week. And no kidding about the condom thing, I see people smashing in their cars at all hours up there.
laugh.gif

And you didn't miss out on that much when you went to UCB. Berkeley chicks are not that hot unless you're down with the hipster trend (which I am, and I still think they're
ohwell.gif
for the most part). Definitely the least attractive student body of all the UC's, imo.

OP, Did you smash?

grin.gif

My primary
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Word?
laugh.gif
tired.gif
Yep. My best friend lives in that area, so I'm blazing up there literally four to five times a week. And no kidding about the condom thing, I see people smashing in their cars at all hours up there.
laugh.gif

And you didn't miss out on that much when you went to UCB. Berkeley chicks are not that hot unless you're down with the hipster trend (which I am, and I still think they're
ohwell.gif
for the most part). Definitely the least attractive student body of all the UC's, imo.

OP, Did you smash?

Back
Top Bottom