Toronto Raptor fans - check in here

Was at the game today w/ my dad & brother was a great game I thought they would have loss but they kept fighting and showed poise.

The ACC was rocking, I think it was a sellout and WOW Jose the man is fast, I had on a Wade Jersey and XIII's

Quote:
I guarentee victory on Sunday against Miami.

You heard it here first.

u a gambling man triple?

gotta give my props when its due.
"The only way to stop Steve Nash is to hope he goes home today and doesn't find a way to come to the game tomorrow." - Jalen Rose
http://ipods.freepay.com/?r=18967853<-- FINALLY, FREE IPOD NANO FOR CANADA!

lol @ Q in Wade jersey. Wade was killin' it as usual, but Raps' defence and rebouding really impressed me, as well as Bosh just takin' the game into his hands in the clutch. Great TEAM effort, everyone stepped up, even Hoffa, lol. We need more of that, even if we're a lottery team, a team that plays hard and tries to compete at least is good enough watching, considering the state of rebuilding that we're in.
[/b]
FS: Halloween AF1 10.5, Air Max 90 Escape 11, Both DS. Hit me up @ [email protected] or AIM: dpsoulizedp

Quote:
0-9....worst start in franchise history.

I guarentee victory on Sunday against Miami.

You heard it here first.

:pimp:
pimp.gif
You got to have faith in your team.

Honestly it isnt an exact science when you think about it.

One of the weakest teams in the league going up against one of the strongest. Obviously Miami was over-confident and the Raptors had a lot of frustration built inside of them and they had a lot of motivation to win the game.
I got the Halo 2 goin' nuts...
media.putfile.com/stippinmedres

a line up of jose, graham, gay, vill, and bosh would impress me.
"The only way to stop Steve Nash is to hope he goes home today and doesn't find a way to come to the game tomorrow." - Jalen Rose
http://ipods.freepay.com/?r=18967853<-- FINALLY, FREE IPOD NANO FOR CANADA!

wow can't believe we won... miracles really do happen... wish we would go 0-20.. at least rapz would have been remembered for something...

cant blame them for letting go Vc and Damon, they were being little a-holes............not playing like the should

Tmac was a scam!!!!

:smh:
nono.gif
They had this game vs Clips freaking last 3 min they didn't run their play and made stupid mistakes.....like c'mon Bonner 3 3pt attempts all bricks in the last 3 min. :stoneface:
indifferent.gif

Is it just me?

If your 6'10"...should you not be looking to get boards before shooting 3's?

Mitchell should make anyone who clanks 3's in the final mins when we are up...toss his salad.

Also, Bonner is the recipient of more hype than the tiffs at GDFT...$5M over two year...you've got to be kidding me. The worst part is that if the TTC wasn't called the Rocket...bonner would be in Italy.

Don't worry guys...Shawn Kemp is making a comeback and we are in the race to sign him. Aren't the odds of one of his 40 kids being old enough to play for us greater?

Sweet MOSES!!!!!

yes, it's all chuck swirsky's fault, that guy likes to hype things up.
nah i never ever rocked exco, bought exco, knew kids that rock exco, had friends that rocked exco. NEVER ASSOCIATED with exco NEVER -Trev aka Dr. hell No.

WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW Jason Terry @ the buzzer the Raps are getting NO BREAKS LOL.

Omg...I knew this was going to happen when the Mavs tied it up. |I
tired.gif

Wanted: Air Trainer III sz.11-11.5
For Sale: Nike Air Max 1 Red (Mesh) sz.11 DS, Shox Stunners navy/silver VNDS and Zoom Flight 2k3 navy/silver VNDS both size 11
Flightposite III DS gold/black sz 11.5
[email protected]

terrible..., atleast alot of our games were close and winnable(if we get over the hump, I think we can win some.....SOME games).

aka nkwu

Visit JustBBall Tell them nkwu sent you.

:lol:
laugh.gif
T2 is obsessed with the Raptors.

The good thing about living in a city like Toronto is that I can wake up every day knowing that the Raptors can go 0-82 for 5 straight seasons and they'll still be around by the time I get married and have kids.

The Raptors are re-building and they'll be a playoff team in 2 more seasons. We have the brightest future in the NBA:

-Chris Bosh, Joey Graham, Charlie Villenueva, Jose Calderon and a couple of European prospects
-a top-3 NBA draft pick in June 2006
-another 1st round pick courtesy of the New Jersey Nets in June 2006
-$20 million in cap room in the summer of 2007

Guys, if you are a true Raptors fan then you wont take this season too seriously and you'll look towards the future. I cant wait until 3 years from now when I'm laughing at all the Raptor haters.

I got the Halo 2 goin' nuts...
media.putfile.com/stippinmedres

Back
Top Bottom