TOTAL CHAOS

kingcrux31

Staff member

Here's what all you Kobe fans have been waiting for.

Allow me to copy and paste.

======================================================

Nike is set to release only 24 pairs of the Zoom Kobe IV Chaos Edition on February 13, 2009 at Nike Park, TheFort.

zoomkobeivchaoseditionpy4.jpg

To get a chance to purchase this special shoe, participants must submit their own NikeiD design of the ZoomKobe IV through www.nikeid.com. Simply click on the Zoom Kobe IV feature on the site and start creatingyour own design of the shoe and click the 'E-MAIL IT' button once done to submit your entry, indicating your valid e-mail address. Note that e-mailingit does not confirm a NikeiD purchase but a submission of a design.

Then, e-mail your design to [email protected] together with a story or inspiration behind your design andinclude your name, address and shoe size in the message box.

24 best designs will be selected and will get a chance to purchase the Zoom Kobe IV Chaos edition. Selectionwill be based on three key elements: Kobe Inspiration, Design Aesthetic and Overall Creativity.

Submissions are open from January 24, 2009 to February 1, 2009 only to Metro Manila residents. Only one entryper person is allowed.

The 24 winning designs will be announced on February 13, 2009 at Nike Park The Fort at exactly 8:24 in theevening. Winners must be physically present during the announcement with a valid ID. First 100 customers who register on February 13, 2009 will also receive anexclusive Kobe gift.

The Zoom Kobe IV Chaos Edition is priced at P7,495.

Creativity and uniqueness will be the the winning key to cop the pairs. Thanks for the updates....see you guys!!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Wooow... I guess luck is not only the key in this release. Creativity plays a big factor as well. Great...
glasses.gif

I have a feeling though that pareng Miko might get a shot on this joint. (Knowing what he do for a living)... Haha!

Good Luck NT.
glasses.gif

KC, when you said a story or inspiration "together with a story," did you mean a story about the design or any story in general? Iwrote a nice essay about shoes for my common application for university in the US and it got me accepted so I think it's a pretty strong and creativeessay, but it doesn't relate so much to Kobe as it does to Nike in general.

pretty tough getting this ZKIV Chaos. but still, it's all worth it man! im doing this for the love of the game of Basketball and for all the Fade awayjumpers of Black Mamba!

[color= rgb(102, 0, 204)]it's the length of one day.
One Half.
One shot clock.
This number is my promise,
to dominate every moment

24[/color]
[color= rgb(102, 0, 204)]
FS: HYPERDUNK KOBE LAKERS HOM
E SIZE 9.5, 7.5K pm me if interested[/color]

too bad the message box can only hold so much text. My story for my shoe would've been a whole lot better

Originally Posted by Swooshie5

Wooow... I guess luck is not only the key in this release. Creativity plays a big factor as well. Great...
glasses.gif

I have a feeling though that pareng Miko might get a shot on this joint. (Knowing what he do for a living)... Haha!

Good Luck NT.
glasses.gif

i'm hoping, bro. don't have any experience in designing shoes, though. hehe

Nice!!!

Thanks Nike Philippines and thanks Nike Global!!! Hats off to you guys for once again bringing in this rare and sought after Kobe shoe. Hope A LOT ofNiketalkers get their pairs. Time to arouse our creative juices, guys. Good luck to everyone and another special thanks to KC for dropping the news in here forus. Keep it up and more power to you, KC!!

Just a reminder guys and gals.

When submitting your designs, DO NOT FORGET to indicate your name, design inspiration AND shoe size.

This is a amazing way to avoid the long lines and luck in raffles. Creativity will play a big part in getting a chance to purchase. I might just try and submita design.

Darn message box cant accomodate more copy. hahahahaha. Description should have been better. Sent an entry. I'll keep my fingers crossed. Not a real fan ofKobe, but this shoe is by far the best shoe released for him.

D*mn... that message box in the Nike iD window is simply too short LOL

Couldn't really tell a good story that inspired my design LOL

Back
Top Bottom