TOTAL CHAOS

Just a question: Will they notify the 24 winning entries via email before the said release date? I mean this would definitely lessen the crowd in the release.If not 24 winning entries.... maybe they can notify about 30 winning entries just incase any of those 24 wouldnt be present during the release. Just a thoughtthough.

nah i don't think they'll inform the winners ahead of time.kc's post indicated that you have to register on the day of the event and the first 100gets a special kobe gift.it would be mean to get all these people there on the day of the event all the while there's 24 people who already knew they won.

Originally Posted by kob323

Originally Posted by jeyps11cab

man I forgot to include other details...name and shoe size when I submitted my designs.
you can only submit one LOL
Oo nga. Too bad I like the 2nd one that I submitted than the 1st one. They (I think Nike PH) emailed me asking for my details...hehehe...so myentry is still valid...hehehe.

Besides, hearing your name announced amidst many others present would be much more fulfilling nyahaha
happy.gif
It'd be so boring if the winners were announced inadvanced and they would just go there on their own to claim their ZKIV's.

man I forgot to include other details...name and shoe size when I submitted my designs.
you can only submit one LOL
Oo nga. Too bad I like the 2nd one that I submitted than the 1st one. They (I think Nike PH) emailed me asking for my details...hehehe...so my entry is still valid...hehehe.
Nice! Baka nagustuhan agad nila design mo kaya napili ka na agad haha... Why'd they ask? Weren't you able to put in your details?

Kakainggit. Ako walang reply haha Then again i did manage to put details in mine.

where'd you get those? LOL U.S.?

I think so. Both have been released in the US. The one in the middle are IDs. Definitely US. I thought at first glance those (the middle colorway) are theChristmas edition. But the ID at the heel gave it away.

From what I heard about the Chaos, Nike is picking up the best 100 designs and from there they will do the raffle. I think this is better, rather than thejudges will just decide on which are the best designs and the winner/s can automatically win and having the chance to buy their pair, judges can be sidingparticular designs of the people they know, and we all can say that we all have different preferences when it comes to designs, some people may like it verylively with too much colors, while others prefer it to be tone down...it really varies from person to person...

Can anyone confirm this?

If that's the case, then they should more or less pick an equal number of entries per size or at least proportional to the number of shoes per size.

salamat sa lahat ng papuri....hope to meet some of you by june this year.....pauwi ulit after 6 years.....

Hi NT . newbie here. Hope im welcomed. Already submitted my design.. goodluck guys see @ the 13th.

Hi guys. A bit OT pero still regarding the ZK4. Wala ba talagang half-sizes ang ZK4 dito sa Pinas for sizes 12 and up? I'm a size 12 pero masikip sya sakin. Wala raw size 12.5 kaya i ended up with size 13. Thanks!

Originally Posted by msgt16

Hi guys. A bit OT pero still regarding the ZK4. Wala ba talagang half-sizes ang ZK4 dito sa Pinas for sizes 12 and up? I'm a size 12 pero masikip sya sa kin. Wala raw size 12.5 kaya i ended up with size 13. Thanks!
Haven't seen any 12.5 here..

Originally Posted by mustbetheshoe58

Originally Posted by dcd2k

magandang umaga mga pare ko....

"shoes are meant to be worn" ika nga...
my size too..nice kobe 4's pare
pimp.gif

thank you...getting the del sol this week end at tsaka yong all sta....will post pics....

Back
Top Bottom