TOTAL CHAOS

msgt -- Kung hindi man bumaba ok na at 250...compared to 400 dati. Send an email for footalog and ask for a lower price. If you are lucky enough they will haveyour size and a lower price.

manila -- XDR = harder rubber, ideal for outdoor courts pero medyo mahina traction sa indoor. So far all pics of the White Outs that I have seen are all icesoles (like the carpe diems). Sana pag dating dito sa atin hindi nila ibahin. After the Breds sana labas din nila yung White Speckeled dito sa atin (clear icesoles with spckles).

Originally Posted by wytboy55

Originally Posted by chase on

as for me, i think im done with the ZK4's...

already got the delsols and pops,
and i think they're good enough for me.

i'll just watch out for the ZK5's and their ankle straps... hehe
meron na concept sa ZK5? really? any link?
Yep, ZKV will be lower than ZK4 - Kobe really likes soccer look :

23lxtth.jpg

2lnffk6.jpg

Originally Posted by jeyps11cab

msgt -- Kung hindi man bumaba ok na at 250...compared to 400 dati. Send an email for footalog and ask for a lower price. If you are lucky enough they will have your size and a lower price.
Bumaba na nga sya kahit papano. Pero, bababa pa kaya yun? Kung nasa US lang ako, mag-campout na ko para lang makuha yun at $120. Meron naman size13 sa footalog at $260. Di pa kasama shipping at panlagay sa customs.
ohwell.gif

just pulled the trigger for the kb4 MLK sa footalog for $245 shipped. (registered airmail)

hindi na kasi nakakuha yung friend ko sa HOH NY last may 8. nung pumunta sya dun size 15 na lang daw meron.

@marty: that's an okay price na for the mlk's imo, did henry send the paypal invoice directly?

@jeyps11cab
I don't think the white outs have ice soles. From what I've seen on Footlocker's website, I think it's XDR. 3rd week of May is the estimatearrival of white outs.
smile.gif

@marty
Nice price bro! Congrats! And welcome to NT!

monase,

yup he sent the invoice directly. naghaggle ako ng 220 last wk pa, ayaw talaga. hehe.

dvplay,

thanks sir.

nice pick up and welcome to NT bro, im tempted right now but i love my car more than shoes at this moment so i think my mlk's would be on hold,

i wonder if anybody's gonna order by bulk or is ordering multiple pairs from footalog to sell here, for those who dont want to get hassled by customs

dvplay - yup looks like the white outs are going to be XDRs, the white speckled are the ones with ice soles -- now thinking twice about the white outs
frown.gif

MLK owners - is it ice soles or hard rubber?

Originally Posted by jeyps11cab

dvplay - yup looks like the white outs are going to be XDRs, the white speckled are the ones with ice soles -- now thinking twice about the white outs
frown.gif

MLK owners - is it ice soles or hard rubber?
yup the whiteouts have xdr on it both the asian and us release. right now its a pass for me. too plain imo. the icy/clear soles would'veclosed the deal for me.

hello nters hehe..

im new here :]

patiently waiting for the whites . . . and that will be my 1st pair hehe

whew hirap maging estudyante :]]]

Hello irumi and welcome to NT.

Hope the other Kobe heads give you an answer on your question coz I don't have a clue hehehehe

Dun sa mga merong Inlines Home, how do you keep the shiny part shiny/clean? Yung nasa toe area?

i just clean it after every wear. preferably with toothpaste or just soap. Use a toothbrush to scrub too

btw for those using their kb4 to ball in, make sure when you tie it all up, tie it up until the topmost eyelet, this would prevent your kobe 4 to have a smalltear in the collar lining

Originally Posted by lbj19

btw for those using their kb4 to ball in, make sure when you tie it all up, tie it up until the topmost eyelet, this would prevent your kobe 4 to have a small tear in the collar lining
thanks for the heads up bro! but have you used the w/p/b colorway for ballin'? the laces are too short. thanks.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by adikSAshus

btw for those using their kb4 to ball in, make sure when you tie it all up, tie it up until the topmost eyelet, this would prevent your kobe 4 to have a small tear in the collar lining
thanks for the heads up bro! but have you used the w/p/b colorway for ballin'? the laces are too short. thanks.
wink.gif

I'm pretty sure that it comes with an extra pair of laces that are longer.

Originally Posted by adikSAshus

wink.gif

I'm pretty sure that it comes with an extra pair of laces that are longer.
oh olryt, i haven't checked how long the extra laces are. i got lazy ryt there. hehe thanks lbj19.

Back
Top Bottom