Total Foamposite Max Unreleased Colorway - Retro Needed/Appreciation Post

I need the Blacks back and the White in a proper retro.. I still have my Silver 2011 pair and I love em.

Bought this pair on eBay some years ago, this tread inspired me to break them out, one of my favorite shoes. Definitely need another retro.
received_746176815570913.jpeg
IMG_20171115_114254580.jpg

I remember I bought the blue n white color from SportsZone back in the day for $99 those was the good ol days lol. I sold em to my boy a few years back they looked DS I barely wore em but those silver joints I be glad when they do those and the white ones and the all blacks again. I buy two pair of the blacks everytime they release lol

These one of the few shoes ppl don’t hold on to everybody I kno other than me wear em the ground lol

i also saw that these are releasing next year, how credible? i dont know but any hope is better than crickets i guess. I was like that on the Ndestrukts and they finally released!

I sure hope they do and we get more info soon.. doubt I would cop the Silvers since I have them and theyre good but I need Blacks and Whites.

Damn, idk. I have OGs that fell apart that I still need to glue, got the 2011 pair of airgoat and they're still good, I might have to pass on these, BUT I have to see how I'm feeling if I want a DS pair. Love these. And we still can't get a home AM Penny 1 cw tho...

Would like the white ones to retro. Probably wouldn't buy them though because Nikes molds on this shoe suck. The left shoe has a way more predominant arch support.. On every colorway I've ever bought. I have to cut the insole to make it somewhat normal.

I bought these awhile ago and painted them black. ILL.

Nike, you should hire me.

Attachments

• 20190217_162903.jpg
    20190217_162903.jpg
    252.4 KB · Views: 105
I can't put my heart into any of these old maxes until they "remaster" the air units.

:pimp:
I'll cop a pair if the shape is good. i still have 2 pairs of silver and the whites, so hopefully they realease that colorway again and don't go crazy with unwanted colors again:smh:

Back
Top Bottom