Touchy Subject: How do you guys feel about replica "other" things. Vol. We all know how we feel abou

Mods: Not even sure if this is even ok, but I'm in no way promoting anything replica here.

We all know how we all feel about fake shoes in general. It's disgusting...

So, I was wondering, how do you guys feel about other fake things such as wallets, belts, watches? You know, where there's a much less chance someone would call you out on them.

Please, all the e-thugs, if you're gonna front and act like we're all made out of money, don't even comment.

Personally, I really like LV belts, but I can't find myself spending $400 on a belt, not even $200!

Discuss...

I'd only purchase to troll.

They even fake New Era and The Hundreds hats and whatnot I don't even see a need for some of the stuff that they fake.

I just find it comical when I see tourists buying counterfeit high end bags on Canal Street and then try to pass it off as the real thing when they go back home.  Faking it until they make it.

Maybe generic food, but I wouldn't wear fake belts or wallets. If you can't afford the real thing, don't try and front like you can.

Same goes with women's purses - quit acting like your flea market purse is worth more than twenty dollars.

Separating the "have" from the "have not's" is not for gloating, it's a symbol of rewarded hard work. Luxury items are for people that can afford these items to help a class of people with the same work ethic or ideals as themselves. Magazines (GQ etc), vehicles, clothing and accessories, or electronics are built for CLASSES of people.

People who buy fake anything, do not have the concept of hard work and their craving for instant gratification is a clear indication for their lack of self-esteem and leadership skills. Individuals that need to fit in that badly are usually unstable to begin with.

"Old Money" and "New Money" these terms aren't enforced enough.

Separating the "have" from the "have not's" is not for gloating, it's a symbol of rewarded hard work. Luxury items are for people that can afford these items to help a class of people with the same work ethic or ideals as themselves. Magazines (GQ etc), vehicles, clothing and accessories, or electronics are built for CLASSES of people.

People who buy fake anything, do not have the concept of hard work and their craving for instant gratification is a clear indication for their lack of self-esteem and leadership skills. Individuals that need to fit in that badly are usually unstable to begin with.

Well said, sir.

fugazi frontin! cant do it but its crazy how you cant tell quality differences sometimes...

PREACH

I really don't condone fakes. I would never buy a pair of fake kicks or clothes or accessories or anything. But there are something's such as maybe a phone case. I'm not trying to show off like I have the money, but I just want some protection for my phone.

Anybody see a toughguy in fakes and you give him the look like "I know those are fake" and he gives you the look like "Why you wanna blow up my spot?"

http://tinyurl.com/4bfzqzo 

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom