toughest basketball shoes ever

hey i play outdoors a lot, i was wearing af25 and they lasted longer than i expected in terms of the traction on the bottom. then i brought out my bron 4s andafter like 5 times playing in em, the upper is still great but the traction on the bottom is wearing down really fast. what shoes have the longest tractionthread life outdoor?

Jordan XII, (including the retro)... My OG XI lasted 2 years of straight up balling, and my retros from 2004 are STILL going strong.

The XII is probably my favorite bball shoe of all time, design and performance-wise. I will always cop this shoe at or slightly above retail, just to shoe JBthe respect it deserves for this model.

^^12s are tough plus they look good too unlike the 20.5.5s.. they're tougher but they look like ehhh lol

OG Playoff Jordan 12's hands down. I'm wearing them right now, things were built for war.

^ no idea I don't have the CDP 12's, they just didn't look right to me. But even the 03 retro's are tanks.

Originally Posted by BC2310

"DRC" I knew it was a 3 letter acronym, I had a pair when I was in Jr. High that had a giant swoosh on the side panels that was backwards, so the swoosh ended near the front by your toes. I can't remember the name but I'm pretty sure it had something to do with a sizeable swoosh, possibly fat or maybe even giant. Does anybody remember? Mine were all Black with a giant backwards white swoosh.
AIR DARWIN

My VC 4s held up pretty good :tongue: better than anything else I own anyway.
And for 50 bones, whynot lol.

^^i ran my lbj ivs to the ground, but they fell apart way faster than my VCs the upper ripped from the sole
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom