pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

2010 though?
frown.gif
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by swooshdude

I'll be 35 when this drops. Ask me if I care! I'm taking my son (he'll be 6 by then) to see this! He stays watching the first two, so we'll probably see the third installment more than once!
well technically that would mean you never experienced any of the toy stories as a child
laugh.gif

i swear... all i want is like 1/10000th of what this movie is going to make the first 2 weeks its out.... already earmarking the $30 its going to cost to seeit twice... any other movie planning on coming out that weekend should just go ahead and either move up or push it back 2 more weeks...

OMG my favorite part of TOY STORY 2. WOODYS REACTION
roll.gif
when the realbuzz pushes fake buzz helmet thing.. LOL
roll.gif

GOAT series.

who else memorized toy story 1 word for word?
laugh.gif
man that *$$$ was on 24/7 when i was a kid. nothing like tying up a toy woody to fireworks just like in themovie
pimp.gif

I'm 31 .....you can bet your ***, I'll be first in line at the cinema to see this!
pimp.gif

Toy story & The Incredibles are my favourite animated movies ever!!

Originally Posted by So4i5

eek.gif
eek.gif
June 2010 is hella far away.

That cause it takes super long to make these damn films. I am thinking they have most of it done right now and will take the remaing year to do textures,lighting effects and more. As far as the voice overs and script, that should have been done a long time ago.

Speaking of Pixxar, can't wait to see UP today in 3D!

Back
Top Bottom